Sponsored

New PB a10 on the stock tune

Shnngns5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 2019 GT, Velocity Blue 2019 GT
She also doesn't drive her car as hard as I drive mine, so hers feels a little stumbly sometimes when you use the modes (she never does), so the few tines I have ripped on it playing around, it actually plants the tires pretty well until it shifts..where mine will blow them off rolling pretty easily. Hope to get a better tire, and to the track soon, I've done x pipe and axle backs since I made that video, car has pulled on a couple 118 trap s550's. If the tracks ever open up again
Sponsored

Htk084

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be stang
Oh yeah I gotchu. Yeah I never bought that 3.55’s are better. Those 3.15’s move out just fine!

Spins until traction control intervenes, if you have it on. I was making that poat towards the guy who said he drove a 3.15 gear a10, and it wouldn't bark the factory 235's in drag mode, but his 3.55 car was somehow blisteringly faster or something.

Htk084

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be stang
Post up your results once you do. Car should rip with trim you got and drag mode. Got the fastest stock mustang pretty much

She also doesn't drive her car as hard as I drive mine, so hers feels a little stumbly sometimes when you use the modes (she never does), so the few tines I have ripped on it playing around, it actually plants the tires pretty well until it shifts..where mine will blow them off rolling pretty easily. Hope to get a better tire, and to the track soon, I've done x pipe and axle backs since I made that video, car has pulled on a couple 118 trap s550's. If the tracks ever open up again

Shnngns5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 2019 GT, Velocity Blue 2019 GT
My criteria when I bought it . Fastest/lightest trim, with the big screen. Not a fan of pulling weight off of a car, so I like to start out light lol.

Htk084

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be stang
My thoughts exactly when I search. Don’t really need any of the other luxury items like heated and cooled seats

My criteria when I bought it . Fastest/lightest trim, with the big screen. Not a fan of pulling weight off of a car, so I like to start out light lol.

Sponsored

2018GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I would like to see this 3.15 vs 3.55 debate comparing cars as identical as possible other than the gear. Same track same relative time with the same pro driver (i.e. someone that can get the best out of each car). If that is not possible then the only thing I would know to do is to look at all the times of the different unmodified cars to get an idea. Of course the larger the sample set the better. We have a post your times sticky and I didn’t see enough for me to think one gear is definitely better.

And to really help it would be nice to have 10 examples of each car to compare to help with production differences.

Pretty sure this won’t ever happen but would be nice to see.

Htk084

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be stang
You and me both, I’ve been waiting to see data such as that’s. We can keep hoping I guess

I would like to see this 3.15 vs 3.55 debate comparing cars as identical as possible other than the gear. Same track same relative time with the same pro driver (i.e. someone that can get the best out of each car). If that is not possible then the only thing I would know to do is to look at all the times of the different unmodified cars to get an idea. Of course the larger the sample set the better. We have a post your times sticky and I didn’t see enough for me to think one gear is definitely better.

And to really help it would be nice to have 10 examples of each car to compare to help with production differences.

Pretty sure this won’t ever happen but would be nice to see.

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
You would need identical cars (options, tires, fuel, driver weight, tire pressure, etc.) to make a fair assessment. That is why tests like these are rarely done comparing just a .40 + or - rear gear ratio. IMO the car with the most available traction from a dig will be the winner. That would favor the 3.15 on stock tires.

SDAMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Carried my car back to the track. Previous best was a [email protected]. I went last Sunday and made 1 pass [email protected]. Only thing the car has is I put my Weld wheels on the car and that’s it. Still rocking the stock tune right now. I had my Welds on the car and that’s it. DA was -400. It was -1500 2 hrs before the track opened
12066549-BC53-4F1E-87F7-F8E7A6C1730E.jpeg
EAAE2156-A5D6-490A-A3F9-E6E38B8EDF01.jpeg
Thats awesome! So your only mods are just the weld wheels ?

Htk084

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be stang
Also, what size tires were you running? Would love to know, thanks.
Sponsored