Sponsored

New Member, New Ride

Next Phase

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mopar
Congrats on the GT350. What are your thoughts on the power compared to the Z06? Feels a little slow? (Be honest)
Sponsored

OP
OP

Spritle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Congrats on the GT350. What are your thoughts on the power compared to the Z06? Feels a little slow? (Be honest)
My C5 Z's were all pretty heavy modded so I can't really compare to those. My last one was a C6 Z and you can definitely tell a difference down low. However under the curve is where the LS7 makes it's money. I haven't had the chance to ring out the GT to 8k yet, so I don't have a comment on that yet.

Last edited:

MichaelM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Congrats....that is a great color.....I just picked up mine and have only put 80 fun filled miles on her so far. This car is a beast, more thrilling than my 997 GT3.

torque124

Torque
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Had the itch for a new ride and my last 3 fun cars were all Z06's so I decided to get back to my roots and get a Mustang. All of 30 miles on it so far, but love everything about it. Future plans are some catch cans to hopefully cut down on oil consumption and some PPF to help with the paint when I do some track days. Other than that, just going to enjoy it.

3.jpg

4.jpg

gt3501.jpg
Looking great! What color is that, it seems lighter than magnetic...
Sponsored