Sponsored

New here, bought today!

Fassstback65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'65 Fastback, '86 GT, '15 Fastback
Hello Everyone,

Just picked up a premium magnetic GT with performance, security, nav and rear sensing for invoice in Turlock, CA. The dealer is Patchetts Ford and according to our Salesman, Josh Lewis, they sell most of their cars/trucks at invoice (they keep the hold back). The deal couldn't have been any easier and Ford offered 1.9 for 48 months but a local lender did better at 1.85% for the same 48 months.

The whole experience was quite remarkable considering the Bay Area dealers won't even go below MSRP!

I originally wanted the car I got WITH Recaros. Now that I have the ac/heated seats and drove home 1.5 hours, the premium seats are plenty supportive and I love the AC feature!

I look forward to speaking and learning from/with you all!
Sponsored

RisingForce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90 tempo.
Hello Everyone,

Just picked up a magnetic GT with performance, security, nav and rear sensing for invoice in Turlock, CA. The dealer is Patchetts Ford and according to our Salesman, Josh Lewis, they sell most of their cars/trucks at invoice (they keep the hold back). The deal couldn't have been any easier and Ford offered 1.9 for 48 months but a local lender did better at 1.85% for the same 48 months.

The whole experience was quite remarkable considering the Bay Area dealers won't even go below MSRP!

I originally wanted the car I got WITH Recaros. Now that I have the ac/heated seats and drove home 1.5 hours, the premium seats are plenty supportive and I love the AC feature!

I look forward to speaking and learning from/with you all!
How much did you save on payment for that 0.05% not going through Ford ? Most banks have a bank fee that Ford doesn't have plus no early payoff fee.

OP
OP

Fassstback65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not sure. No early pay-off and no finance fee though.

Sponsored

HalfMoon

Brand Agnostic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06/Z07 2017 Camaro SS 1LE
Very cool, congrats.

Even though you go it the car, just FYI, San Leandro, Richmond and Petaluma offered me X Plan. Fremont only wanted to move $2000 off MSRP. Picked mine up a few weeks ago in Petaluma.

Enjoy it, the car is a lot of fun.

OP
OP

Fassstback65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Great to know, HalfMoon! Trouble for me was that no one had a magnetic GT with the options I wanted. Tons of black and some yellows or non-perf pack cars.

HalfMoon

Brand Agnostic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06/Z07 2017 Camaro SS 1LE
Yep, everyone was trying to sell me a black one!

Found my Oxford White and jumped on it.

OP
OP

Fassstback65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 65 is Wimbledon and my 86 is Oxford... I could have gone one of those ways also. :-)

Sponsored

Jafo5150

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2013 Boss 302 SBY
Congrats Fassstback65! I saw that car on Autotrader. I seriously considered it...especially since they were selling a dealer stock unit at invoice. Glad a fellow forum member snagged it up.
Sponsored