New Harness for the Audio Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

mustank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
has anybody used the programmer on the base model yet? I have emailed him to purchase the harness and programmer, but no response. I know he has had some d-bags and I am in no hurry, so I won't bug him.
Sponsored

clicklogical

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Convertible Performance Pack
has anybody used the programmer on the base model yet? I have emailed him to purchase the harness and programmer, but no response. I know he has had some d-bags and I am in no hurry, so I won't bug him.
I've only used on the GT Premium and everything worked great. I will tell you he is usually very responsive to inquiries. I would shoot him another email in a day or so.

Mid_life_crisis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 ecoboost premium
Is he selling the modules yet? I'd really like to kill the fake engine noise and set the H/U to "no clip" mode.

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

mustank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
He responded to my email a couple days ago. He said he was waiting on a new batch of programmers to come in. He said he will send an invoice when he is ready to sell them.

Send him an email and let him know what you want.

Sponsored

Mid_life_crisis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 ecoboost premium
He responded to my email a couple days ago. He said he was waiting on a new batch of programmers to come in. He said he will send an invoice when he is ready to sell them.

Send him an email and let him know what you want.
I e-mailed a couple of hours ago.
He already replied.
"they finally got here yesterday.. we are working to get through the back log we have.. and will start taking/shipping new orders monday"

I can't wait.

P4RKER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Fastback
Placed my order a few days ago and got the same replies. Looks like they should be coming shortly!

SWallace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GT Vert
Anyone get one of these recently? I've emailed the guy twice and no answers.

SWallace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GT Vert

Sponsored

David.K

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Like you, I needed the harness only. The only way to get it is with a free programmer if you get my drift.

OEM is nearly impossible to get ahold of and I had zero luck getting the harness from him directly without ordering through the site.

Brian Z.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I likewise never got a response to emails to OEM. Disappointing.

Mid_life_crisis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 ecoboost premium
How much do you want for the programmer? I can't figure out how to order it by itself.
Are there selectors on the programmer for different options? I just want to lose the EQ and the damned engine noise.
I don't want to take my dash apart, so I'll be making cables that connect behind the kick panel. I also don't want to risk screwing up the radio by trying to reprogram it myself.
It has enough issues from the factory. Damn that Lucas Electrics, I mean Ford Electronics...

POOPonYOU

I Do Stupid Well
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
Do I need the programmer if I'm keeping the OEM HU and using an Audio control DQ-61? I'm going to install 2 amps. Would I gain anything from buying and using the programmer after my install is complete?

clicklogical

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Convertible Performance Pack
Do I need the programmer if I'm keeping the OEM HU and using an Audio control DQ-61? I'm going to install 2 amps. Would I gain anything from buying and using the programmer after my install is complete?
Yes. The head unit does a lot of sound processing and clipping that you don't want done if you are doing your own amps and equalizing. Night and day difference in my system between stock program and reprogrammed to all levels flat
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.