New guy here, glad I found you!

Jerry Carguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Vehicle(s)
2021 California Special Black exterior
64 miles on my brand new Beautiful Black California Special GT Premium. Been on the sidelines a few days, gotta say, this is an awesome forum. Looking forward to learning from you guys, modding the beast, and helping out when I can. I am a retired Ford Engineer, love creating unique mods, and hanging out with fellow car guys. Where should I start?😂
Sponsored

Rilla

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019 PP1
Welcome! Everyone here is awesome and friendly.

RSPEK 178

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
MY20 Mustang R Spec
64 miles on my brand new Beautiful Black California Special GT Premium. Been on the sidelines a few days, gotta say, this is an awesome forum. Looking forward to learning from you guys, modding the beast, and helping out when I can. I am a retired Ford Engineer, love creating unique mods, and hanging out with fellow car guys. Where should I start?😂
Hey Jerry. Congrats on the new car. To answer your question I would spend some time understanding what features your car has and getting that set up and working as you would like. There are lots of hidden gems in the core program that you can easily enable or disable to suit your taste. The mods thread talk to these and explain what you need to interface to get things and features just the way you want them. Once you have that sorted and you know what you want to do with car (track, drag, street , show, ultimate weapon) you can start with any bolt ons that help you and your car achieve your goals. Lots of really good experience and advice here right down to pros and cons of various manufacturers. You just then need to make a judgement and run with it. Lots of sponsors on this forum who can help you with more detail via private messages once you have decided to start parting with the green ones….lol. Enjoy mate!👏😎and have fun🏎

Avispa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS convertible
Welcome. If you're on here, you won't be "retired" very long. Your experience will be needed! Mods....get a blower on that thing, pronto!

Sponsored

FUN2RIDEFAST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium/PP
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome. How about a picture of the new ride?

#1ford

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt premium convertble antimatter blue
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome,I am a newer mustang owner myself. I own a gt convertble, and have a few more years to retirement . I wish you the best of luck to you on your retirement.

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
Nice taste in selecting a GT/CS 😁
I drive myself nuts keeping mine clean. If it was black I wouldn’t be able to drive it😁
Welcome to the forum.

BombZombie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay Adam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby Super Snake
Welcome! 🤙

Troutwrangler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP2 Magnetic Metallic
Welcome to the forum, Jerry!

I don't contribute much and I'm not on here as much as most, but I enjoy the interaction, the personalities on here, and there's some good info from all the different experiences everyone has.
Cheers! From Eric

Sponsored

Soulja4187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium & 2022 Audi A5 S-Line
Welcome to the forum. Don’t forget to post some pictures of your ride!

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
Welcome Carguy. I purchased my 2019 GTCS new also, pretty sure same vehicle. I personally love the California Special package, and of course Black Shadow is best color.
For that reason my mods have been very subtle. Trying to save the package/look. This is what I have done to mine.

PP2 chin spoiler. They have the PP1 so a PP2 bolts right up.

Drake side splitter kit (gives the appearance vehicle is lower, matches up with chin spoiler.

22mm? Steeda wheel spacers (made a big difference)

Rok block mud/rock guards

Window tinted rear glass only 50%
Did a legal 50% tint on top of windsheild

Weather tech floor protectors

Battery tender

Steeda H pipe but I have never installed

Sins550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 5.0 PP
Welcome and congrats on the new car!

FUN2RIDEFAST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium/PP
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome Carguy. I purchased my 2019 GTCS new also, pretty sure same vehicle. I personally love the California Special package, and of course Black Shadow is best color.
For that reason my mods have been very subtle. Trying to save the package/look. This is what I have done to mine.

PP2 chin spoiler. They have the PP1 so a PP2 bolts right up.

Drake side splitter kit (gives the appearance vehicle is lower, matches up with chin spoiler.

22mm? Steeda wheel spacers (made a big difference)

Rok block mud/rock guards

Window tinted rear glass only 50%
Did a legal 50% tint on top of windsheild

Weather tech floor protectors

Battery tender

Steeda H pipe but I have never installed
I have Roush axle backs and decided to install the Xpipe resonator delete. It was so loud it was obnoxious. I recently removed it and I can hear the radio again. If you're running axle backs be prepared for a big difference.
Sponsored