Sponsored

New GT500 1/4 mile passes.

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Dodge Challenger T/A 392 6 speed manual.

Dedicated to the guy who said I didn’t care or want to talk about mustangs.
Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Not bad.

ugstang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Cracks me up when I see painters tape on rear quarters. DUPICOLOR makes a spray on clear bra, that washes clean with warm soap and water so you don't have to look like a chump in a rental car showing up at the track on a TT night. I have been using this stuff for about 3 years now. A local guy introduced it to me after giving me a hard time as I was putting blue 3M painters tape on the rear quarters of my white car. He started by asking if it was a rental or the wife's car. LOL!

The stuff works great!

Bangarang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Iconic Silver GT 500 (L0545), 2018 Ford Raptor, 2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX-V6 6-Speed
Cracks me up when I see painters tape on rear quarters. DUPICOLOR makes a spray on clear bra, that washes clean with warm soap and water so you don't have to look like a chump in a rental car showing up at the track on a TT night. I have been using this stuff for about 3 years now. A local guy introduced it to me after giving me a hard time as I was putting blue 3M painters tape on the rear quarters of my white car. He started by asking if it was a rental or the wife's car. LOL!

The stuff works great!
But are you still a chump if you win with your painter’s tape? I think not

Deviruchi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 (L0646)

The stuff works great!
Do you need this stuff for the street? I'd just put a permanent wrap on it but I don't like seams.

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.

The stuff works great!
You can buy two years worth of tape for what a bottle of that stuff costs. Are you racing or are you at a car show?:giggle: Hey I might be slow. But damn I look amazing....just ask me.:cwl:

Last edited:

ugstang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
You can buy two years worth of tape for what a bottle of that stuff costs. Are you racing or are you at a car show?:giggle: Hey I might be slow. But damn I look amazing....just ask me.:cwl:
What's $7 to a person who just paid 90K+ (if they were only lucky) on a 2020 GT500. I pay 1.99 a can at Ollies overstock. Its like Big Lots or any over over stock place. I happen to work with the guy who is an acquaintance who only ran 7.80 in his LS swap Turbo 69 Cutlass this past fall. His does look like a show car...and it is fricking fast even for a GM.

Last edited:

ugstang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Do you need this stuff for the street? I'd just put a permanent wrap on it but I don't like seams.
No. Just at the track when running the drag radials. It;s easy on easy off.

newmoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Cobra, 10 SS, 12 392, 12 5.0
Very nice pass for the CF package.

Sponsored

chill66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500

The stuff works great!
Can you share a link to the Duplicolor spray on clear bra? Thanks!

ugstang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Can you share a link to the Duplicolor spray on clear bra? Thanks!
Searched their site and they don't apparently offer it any longer. Might be why it was at Ollies Overstock for 1.99 a can. If you have an Ollies locally you may check to see if there is any in their spray paint section.

ugstang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
^^^ It means that the product wasn't properly promoted.

762Cat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT350, 17 Charger HC, 16 Challenger HC
You can buy painters tape in different colors..... I prefer the green. My black Hellcat has full PPF and Ceramic coating. I still use the tape. Know why? I peel of the tape in two seconds along with all the rubber as opposed to scrubbing it off with soap and water. And it's easy to miss small pieces on black paint. I do spray good ol' Pam the back of the wheel wells and splash guards. Makes it a bit easier to get off.

I drag raced with out the tape at first...got tired of scrubbing and looking for rubber bits.
Sponsored