Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.Bartonshifters.com
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
GT NATE- We do offer the Ruby Red, my bad, I left it off the website. I will get it on there tomorrow.

SoCalTim- Ours sits .25 lower than factory But it looks a lot lower because of the design and where the boot attaches.
Sponsored

cmylxgo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Magnetic Automatic
Anyone have this installed in the car yet? The site only shows the pistol grip on installed. I would like to see a few pics. I also think I'm going to swap over to the stick shit boot with this option. Looks great IMO. Any feedback or reviews would be nice too.

Thanks

T1000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT
Anyone have this installed in the car yet? The site only shows the pistol grip on installed. I would like to see a few pics. I also think I'm going to swap over to the stick shit boot with this option. Looks great IMO. Any feedback or reviews would be nice too.

Thanks
X2, I thought for sure someone would have posted a pic by now? Looks like a fantastic item though.

Sponsored

OP
OP

BARTON INDUSTRIES

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.Bartonshifters.com
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Thundersteel- We have no plans of making a T-handle.

We will however be doing one with a momentary switch for a line-loc, trans brake, nitrous etc..

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
X2, I thought for sure someone would have posted a pic by now? Looks like a fantastic item though.
I just received mine today. I don't have time to install it today, but I should have some pictures tomorrow to share. :thumbsup:

T1000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT
Outstanding, look forward to the pic's. Thanks very much

1badrz28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'd be in for a t-handle.

OP
OP

BARTON INDUSTRIES

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.Bartonshifters.com
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Excuse the quick low quality cell phone pic.
Something like this? Except with the Coyote logo reading normal left to right, and the right side of the grip chamfered and angled to match the left side?
T-handle forum.jpg

Sponsored

1badrz28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The t-handle gives a lot more access. Just gives a little more flare than a round ball.

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
As promised, I have a few pictures. I'm not 100% sure if I love it yet. Looks better than the stock shifter, but I may pick up the pistol grip shifter and put that on. Quality product though, much better than the White Madness shifter I briefly had.

I went with Race Red Ball, Black Body, and PRNDS top cap. These are just cell phone pics. I can take better pictures with my other camera if desired.

37076570956_b13d80b6f6_b.jpg

36869022410_09362582a0_b.jpg

cmylxgo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Magnetic Automatic
As promised, I have a few pictures. I'm not 100% sure if I love it yet. Looks better than the stock shifter, but I may pick up the pistol grip shifter and put that on. Quality product though, much better than the White Madness shifter I briefly had.

I went with Race Red Ball, Black Body, and PRNDS top cap. These are just cell phone pics. I can take better pictures with my other camera if desired.
I order one a week ago and hope it shows up this week. I also bought a stick shift boot to try and clean the look up a bit. From your pics it looks like the stick is pretty tall. Is the ball removable? If so, may be able to machine down the shaft a few to make it shorter. I'll post up some pics one I get mine too.

-Corey
Sponsored