new active exhaust- mode issue

sigma4g

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
shawn
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
hello again guys. I ended up putting on the active corsa exhaust on my 20 gt. i turn the car on and all is well sounds amazing. go through all the modes normal...fine, sport....fine, track...fine

quiet mode....not fine. it goes into quiet mode and about 2 seconds like it opens the valves up....goes quiet again...opens valves up on its own and keeps doing this process....what is going on here? ive watched both acutators to make sure they move and they do so im really at loss for words here.
Sponsored

HiTekExec

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500; 2021 Mach-e GT Performance
Seem to recall there is an initial adjustment during install (opening the valves before connecting the control wiring?) Other than that it sounds like a call to customer service.

OP
OP

sigma4g

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
shawn
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Seem to recall there is an initial adjustment during install (opening the valves before connecting the control wiring?) Other than that it sounds like a call to customer service.
ive heard about this! do you know where i could find this?

HiTekExec

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500; 2021 Mach-e GT Performance
ive heard about this! do you know where i could find this?
I'd assume in the install instructions for your Corsa Active; got to be online, right?
but I really think it is that simple; unplug both connectors, manually open both valves full, plug them back in and fire it up.
Sponsored