Sponsored

New A Vs B PowerTec 10 videos by David Vizard

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Well over $100,000 went into the dyno testing to produce the groundbreaking, never before seen, tech on cam specing.
Also it will help reduce the 95% of inappropriate cams sold therfore aiding the end user.
Ok please point out the video with timestamps that correspond to every cam tested and your Dyno testing results for same, and the spread sheet or other chart file that contains the dyno data as well as the cam specs as measures by your team.
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Do any of you want to be notified when my PolyQuad head mods for a 2.3 Ecoboost come out
I got no beef with posting karma. But please be sure to post numbers in an attached file and video segments of the operations in progress. Also "we lifted the port floor a little bit here" kind of statements are not helpful. Measure it so we know it was say 4mm worth or whatever. So a person skilled in the arts has a prayer of reproducing the findings. Think Patent filing. It's fine to have claims but the claims have to be supported and demonstrable. Not just vague hand-waving.

MD18EcoStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Ecoboost
I am not sure as to how many with ecoboost are here on the 6G forum that you would be posting for since this forum covers all 6th gen mustangs, ecoboosts, GTs, Gt350, Gt500, mach 1, Bullitts, ETC .

I can assure you that on the mustangecoboost.net forum you would be posting for only ecoboost owners that would be very accepting of your videos and wisdom. It's dedicated to just ecoboosts.

WWW.mustangecoboost.net

BD
You know he did post over there briefly last year, but I'm guessing he judged this site as offering a larger audience. However, if you removed all the users here who have little to no interest in the Ecoboost Mustang, I'm thinking the audience sizes might be more comparable. But, my perception is that he's going for numbers, so he sees this as a better forum to promote his videos, which is too bad for those who only frequent the other forum, but have a more vested interest in the 2.3 EB.

My problem is that he passes on little to no information on either forum, but instead says, Watch my videos! Like others have said, I tried. I just don't have the time or patience.

Buldawg76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Ecoboost, Rapid Red Premium
You know he did post over there briefly last year, but I'm guessing he judged this site as offering a larger audience. However, if you removed all the users here who have little to no interest in the Ecoboost Mustang, I'm thinking the audience sizes might be more comparable. But, my perception is that he's going for numbers, so he sees this as a better forum to promote his videos, which is too bad for those who only frequent the other forum, but have a more vested interest in the 2.3 EB.

My problem is that he passes on little to no information on either forum, but instead says, Watch my videos! Like others have said, I tried. I just don't have the time or patience.
I don't have lots of time for the videos either but my issue with the Powertec 10 YT channel is the videos are all jumbled up so trying to follow or locate certain numbered videos or topics is a daunting task that quickly becomes futile.

You are likely correct in the assertion that he is going for a larger audience and the number between both forums are likely close to the same size for just ecoboost owners.

I would like to see just the videos and info pertaining to the ecoboost he bought and is modding now posted or located in an easy to search/find location.

I understand all his very detailed info, but it does not seem to be very well organized for each particular vehicle platform/engine models/makes.

BD

tdstuart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Triston
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
I can agree that the videos are hard to watch and follow. David maybe you should do a quick writeup like 3ish paragraphs explaining the topic and what you found then link the video for a more detailed insight.

Also, I think you should try to shorten the videos and have a better flow of how you are covering the topic. Try looking at what big science channels do and copy it. Instead of expensive graphics shorten the video and use footage of whatever you are talking about.

Sponsored

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GT vert A10 / 23 Mach 1 A10 / 23 Mach 1 Tremec
This poor guy! Iā€™m surprised he continues posting anything here given the beatdown he takes every time he does.

Iā€˜m not interested in most of that stuff and donā€™t really care but I swear he could post that he was gonna send everybody here a hundred dollar bill and thereā€™d be 50 posts complaining about his sentence structure.

OP
OP

David Vizard

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David Vizard
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ecoboost Mustang
I don't have lots of time for the videos either but my issue with the Powertec 10 YT channel is the videos are all jumbled up so trying to follow or locate certain numbered videos or topics is a daunting task that quickly becomes futile.

You are likely correct in the assertion that he is going for a larger audience and the number between both forums are likely close to the same size for just ecoboost owners.

I would like to see just the videos and info pertaining to the ecoboost he bought and is modding now posted or located in an easy to search/find location.

I understand all his very detailed info, but it does not seem to be very well organized for each particular vehicle platform/engine models/makes.

BD
BD the videos are located in various sections such as head, cams & valve trains etc. There are about 14 sections all told, and they should be easy to find on YouTube.

Cheers
DV

Buldawg76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Ecoboost, Rapid Red Premium
BD the videos are located in various sections such as head, cams & valve trains etc. There are about 14 sections all told, and they should be easy to find on YouTube.

Cheers
DV
David
I find they are all jumbled up in no specific order or sequence, so you have to scroll thru entire pages to find specific topics or video numbers. It may be that I do not subscribe to any YT channels so that may prevent any organization of the videos but not sure. I enjoy your videos, but they are hard to locate specific topics for me at least.

BD
Sponsored