Sponsored

New 2021 GT500 Orders

P4mnceblue82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500, Ranger
@fishpick .... I don't blame you. I'm in same boat as you. Mine will be driven regularly but not wanting to introduce her to salt. Luckily ours is more rain/sleet. I haven't seen salt trucks out YET. But we like to treat roads AFTER they get covered and people start hitting the ditches! Lol!
Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Well talking about a buzz kill.... my car showed delivered in the system yesterday afternoon but it isn't at dealer as of this morning. Owner is assuming he showed up after hours and didn't want to leave car. Hopefully shows up today! However it's snowing and rain mix with a high of 39. So won't be taking her home today regardless!
Can someone please turn the snow off and crank up the heat a little!?
Ballz!

It's coming buddy, I can feel it. I look forward to your reaction and comments on your beauty.

navbtcret

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT 500
Well talking about a buzz kill.... my car showed delivered in the system yesterday afternoon but it isn't at dealer as of this morning. Owner is assuming he showed up after hours and didn't want to leave car. Hopefully shows up today! However it's snowing and rain mix with a high of 39. So won't be taking her home today regardless!
Can someone please turn the snow off and crank up the heat a little!?
Makes me wonder if mine is on the same truck. Same situation though with the snow falling on the ground. If it does show up I will not pick it up today.

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD

Sponsored

Busamonkey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram Power Wagon
Just got word back from Ford Performance that mine arrived in Voltz, MO by rail. Hoping to have it at the dealership by Friday.

navbtcret

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT 500
They just dropped mine off. I believe mine was last one on truck.
Congrats. Mine will be here soon enough I am sure.

I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas morning or a couple of days before I turned 16 so I could get my drivers license and legally drive on the street. Not saying I drove on the street before I turned 16 but it may have happened a few times.

P4mnceblue82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500, Ranger
Lmao! Same here. One benefit of growing up rural WV. Lots of back roads with no cops for miles. I def logged some miles before I turned 16.

Blackbite

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeffrey
Vehicle(s)
2003 mustang cobra, 2019 GT350R
Mine arrived in Chester PA a few days ago. Now just waiting for a truck to pick up to drop at dealer. Itā€™s killing me. Itā€™s only 115 miles from where I live. Hopefully the delivery gods will bless me soon!

P4mnceblue82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500, Ranger
Well won't be picking her up till next week now. During pre delivery the mechanics found a cracked sensor on the front driver side that senses/controls the magnaride. So part is ordered. Gotta wait a few more days now! ...... between the weather delay and this.... really playing with my heart strings!

Sponsored

GRStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Geoff
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition Max, 2021 Mustang GT500
Got the heads up from Snoopy yesterday, my car is ā€œIn Transitā€!

I live 3h 45m from the plant. Hoping for arrival at the dealer today. Hopefully driving it home as early as tomorrow. Canā€™t wait to join the club.

Thanks to Earl for keeping tabs on all the cars for us! He said 1 other car is also en route.

navbtcret

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT 500
Got the heads up from Snoopy yesterday, my car is ā€œIn Transitā€!

I live 3h 45m from the plant. Hoping for arrival at the dealer today. Hopefully driving it home as early as tomorrow. Canā€™t wait to join the club.

Thanks to Earl for keeping tabs on all the cars for us! He said 1 other car is also en route.
Glad to hear yours is in transit. No word on mine yet though hopefully the other one en route is mine on the same truck as yours.

503rwhp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
1992 Mustang LX Convertible, 2017 Porsche 911S
Got an update on mine: order date 4/8/2021, expected at dealer 8/6/2021. VIN #2779 from Long Lewis Ford, order 6048

Given production challenges, is that date realistic or will it be delayed?

fishpick

Threads
Reaction score
Part of NY w/ high taxes to support the other part
Vehicle(s)
0 mustangs owned currently
Got an update on mine: order date 4/8/2021, expected at dealer 8/6/2021. VIN #2779 from Long Lewis Ford, order 6048

Given production challenges, is that date realistic or will it be delayed?
Nobody knows - depends on chip supply chain and a bunch of other stuff.