OP
OP
First Stang

First Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Mach1
Awesome, the only thing I can tell you is to be patient its well worth it. Give us more details on your order, what is your build date? you have a window sticker yet?
23 Mach 1. 6sp. Classic Silver, Elite Pkg, 700A, Plt Alum Whls, Red Calipers. I have a vin. Sched week 12/5. Waiting on window sticker.

RobZ71LM7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 F-150
I have a ring video doorbell just for my garage and I got an alert, opened it up and saw the fedex truck unloading my new wheels, right above that was a text message bubble from my wife asking what the fedex truck had unloaded in our driveway. I had only had the car a couple of weeks. Technology can bite you!

Capture777.JPG

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
right above that was a text message bubble from my wife asking what the fedex truck had unloaded in our driveway
pillows, comforters, guest bath towels. popurii and scented beads/candles.
As Charlie Sheen says, you gotta have a plan when you get asked questions like that.

Last edited:

Sponsored

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Im tempted to tell my dealer to just do what is necessary to make the car road worthy. Leave all plastics in. I will admit I watched a video of a Mach 1 unwrappingā€¦.I probably will do a video or something similar. Thank you everyone for chiming in.
My dealer had some special work done to my dashboard when I picked up my M1.

Screenshot_20221203-091641.png

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
My dealer had some special work done to my dashboard when I picked up my M1.

Screenshot_20221203-091641.png
thatā€™s why I am hesitant to take it in for interior noise, I think I am just goin troubleshoot myself.

truth is some of these techs donā€™t care since warranty work pays less than regular work. About taking pride in your work?

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
thatā€™s why I am hesitant to take it in for interior noise, I think I am just goin troubleshoot myself.

truth is some of these techs donā€™t care since warranty work pays less than regular work. About taking pride in your work?
Oh, my dashboard vibrates on certain highways. I think it's the piece around the digital gauges. Quality is job 1

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
My dealer had some special work done to my dashboard
I have a like scratch, in the narled area where the chassis # is. Like yours, I don't have a clue how a scratch like that could be created there. Like, "WTF do they do with these cars?"

Sponsored

RTFM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 premium 6MT ER
My suggestion will be NOT to install the FordPass and NOT let the car connect to the Ford backend. Unless you don't value your privacy.
And not to click the EULA agreement button on the Ford Owner Registration link you get when the car is built. That prevents them from legally using your driving data.
And disable the fuse that is labelled "telematics". Some say it is fuse #14. That prevents them from remotely collecting your driving data, whether legally obtained or not.
Disabling the fuse does not prevent physical access to the data, as the car might very well be storing it for a few days/weeks/months until the next connection and collection. But I have not read anything about that part.

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
Oh, my dashboard vibrates on certain highways. I think it's the piece around the digital gauges. Quality is job 1
yeah I feel like that huge metallic looking Trim across the front of the dash is the culprit for me. Its only on bumpy roads. Love love interior its pretty quiet but I am really anal on interior noise lol

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis# M1869, Iconic Silver
And on delivery, check tire pressures. They're likely to be at shipping pressure (40+ psi) when it comes off the truck.

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
I have a like scratch, in the narled area where the chassis # is. Like yours, I don't have a clue how a scratch like that could be created there. Like, "WTF do they do with these cars?"

Bud, that's just the tip of the iceberg. Here's what I also had in the showroom. I have a shaved/chipped windshield, decal cut short, crunched front wheel arch piece (fixed) and rear diffuser that must have hit like a metal stake or something. Ford, quality is job 1.

Screenshot_20221015-165032 (1).png

DSC_2373.JPG

DSC_2375.JPG

luca1290

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luca
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Mercedes A250 4Matic (W177)
And disable the fuse that is labelled "telematics". Some say it is fuse #14. That prevents them from remotely collecting your driving data, whether legally obtained or not.
That will popup at least 1 error, I would not do that. From what I could see with Forscan just disabling the Vehicle Connectivity option in Sync prevents the car from hooking up the GSM network.

There is no evidence of the car storing data for further retrieval.
Sponsored