Sponsored

Neighbors suck

ForTheHordeKT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT Performance Package
Pretty sure the shady ass tweeker looking neighbors next door did this since both cars in our driveway have it, but mine got the brunt of it being closer to the edge of our driveway towards our house. It looks like white spraypaint was sprayed up into the air and let settle all over my damn car, it's straight up covered in this shit. It comes off easy enough with your fingernail, but the car is so covered in this that individually scraping this off just isn't feasible. Anyone have any tips of stuff to try to remove it?

This isn't the first instance our cars have been fucked with at this house. My stepfather's Challenger had some of its weatherstripping pried up, and I had to fix up the same with my old '06 Mustang GT that I'd traded in for this last month. I'm pretty sure it's these damn neighbors just from the weird sort of passive-aggressive kind of snide banter they've given us just from the few little chit-chats I've had with them. I think I'm going to go pick up some security cameras this weekend to stage up in our driveway before I do anything too drastic, but the vindictive and petty part of me wants to bring home a nice little gallon sample jug of ethanol from work to dump in their little garden they've been working on this past week to make a nice bigass dead spot. :lol: I won't sink to their level and actually do it, it'll just invite a whole bunch of back and forth battling and one-upping of shitty immature bullshit. But a tempting thought nonetheless. What I WILL do is start filing police reports if I catch any of these shenanigans on camera. Just had to vent over this, I'm seriously pissed right now. :frusty:
paintspecks.jpg
Sponsored

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
takes a coward piece of shit to mess with someone's car/personal property smh, btw remove that over spray properly by using clay bar man

Bill-O

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT - Ruby Red Premium
Get the camera(s) and a DVR, or NVR, and that should solve the problem, at least from a future 'knowing for sure' point of view. Money well spent.... and good luck. :thumbsup:

GTBOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT, Royal Crimson, 10 speed, Active Exhaust
Vehicle Showcase
At any auto store pick up a clay bar kit. It will come right off. Follow up with a good waxing.

Sponsored

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Just say the word and me and boys will come over, lol.

:paddle::paddle::paddle::paddle:

OP
OP
ForTheHordeKT

ForTheHordeKT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT Performance Package
Haha right on, I think I will pick up claybar I've been wanting to just detail the ever-loving hell out of this thing lately anyways. My car has been filthy dirty all week and I just gave it a quick wash an hour ago and noticed the full extent of this stuff on here. I saw those specks here and there a day or two ago and wondered wtf it was, just didn't realize exactly what I was dealing with until today. It's like someone just came up to the driveway and pointed a paint can directly up into the air and let stuff settle. There was just so much dust and dirt all over this thing from where I have to park at work that it just wasn't very noticeable until I washed it for the weekend again.

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
Clay bar.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Actually, the oils in a creme carnauba wax will also soften and remove over spray. I'd try that before used a clay bar.

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
It's too bad you're in Utah. I'm the confrontational type so I'd gladly get all up in your neighbor's business for you. I despise vandals :paddle:

Sponsored

mustang1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
do the (shady) neighbors have nice cars? Are they employed? If the answer is no to either, its probably best to just move.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Love to let one of my dogs lose on the assholes for you.

As it was said, you DO NOT fu*k with another persons vehicle.

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
Sorry to hear brother. Clay bar it off and maybe find a way to report them or catch in the act of something illegal. I think spray painting outside is illegal isn't it?

mumbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Prem OW
If you are going to be living there for awhile, you might invest in a car cover to minimize future attacks... and get a surveillance system!
Sponsored