OP
OP
ForTheHordeKT

ForTheHordeKT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT Performance Package
Tempted to snag a cover, that's a good idea. Won't be foolproof, but it'll at least require more blatant intent of maliciousness rather than the passive-aggressive style bullshit they like to pull. Though our weatherstripping that got pried up with my old car a few months back was pretty blatant lol. Looks like carnuba wax will do the trick. Came off the Challenger just fine with it, and I'll be doing the same today on mine.

It's too bad you're in Utah. I'm the confrontational type so I'd gladly get all up in your neighbor's business for you. I despise vandals :paddle:
Yeah I'm pretty damn confrontational too usually. Pricing out some of those little camera kits that give you a couple of night vision cams and a DVR style recorder. Been hitting up a few stores in the area but will probably end up ordering online somewhere for a better price. Going to install it super late at night on a night off and make sure I get good angles of both our vehicles as well as a clear line of sight from our driveway leading out to their house. It's one of those things where I won't start shit with these people until I have some undeniable proof, in which case cops will get called (which may not accomplish much but can help having a report onhand if shit escalates) and I'll be handing them a nice little DVD copy and telling them if I catch them on my property again then life is going to be a living hell living next to us. Luckily this house was already going up on the market soon, so I won't be living next to these particular dirtbags for much longer. Maybe by the end of this year at the most.

Fridge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EB Manual w/PP
Sorry to hear that. I had the exact same thing happen to me, white overspray everywhere. It took me like 3-4 hours to clay bar everything. Still need to do the rims. :tsk: good luck to ya

MechWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red, FB, 3.7L, 051A, MANUAL !!
I don't know if you are a gun owner or not. But if you are one, next time your neighbors are outside for awhile, take 1 or 2 or your guns outside, where they can clearly see what you are doing, & clean it. Make sure you wave " HI " to them too ! If you have a shotgun or an assualt rifle type , this really helps get your point across.
Do you have an after-market loud exhaust or speed up & down the street, maybe this started it all ??

OP
OP
ForTheHordeKT

ForTheHordeKT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT Performance Package
I don't know if you are a gun owner or not. But if you are one, next time your neighbors are outside for awhile, take 1 or 2 or your guns outside, where they can clearly see what you are doing, & clean it. Make sure you wave " HI " to them too ! If you have a shotgun or an assualt rifle type , this really helps get your point across.
Do you have an after-market loud exhaust or speed up & down the street, maybe this started it all ??
LOL I took my AR15 to the range today and did exactly this, amusingly enough. I set my case on the ground and opened it up to "check" to see if I forgot anything in it.

Nope, stock exhaust. Haven't really been a dick with it, as far as I know. If I have been without realizing it then it sure would be nice to have reasonable neighbors who could come to me and say something. :shrug:

Sponsored

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
Get a good set of Dash cams (front & rear) along with some camera's on the house facing the cars and your driveway. I despise pieces of shit that do this kind of sneaky shit.

VinnAY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Camaro 1SS/1LE
Let me say up front, I have great non-nosy neighbors, nice people, very nice hood, but I open carry at my place, all the time. I get some looks, esp when I pull out an Suppressed SBR from the trunk and meander to the mail box. No one comes over to my place or messes around here. They get a wave and a smile and they stay way the F over >>>>>> THERE

cop on my back

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
That is too bad. I have neighbours that love my car. When it was torn apart people walking their dogs would come in the driveway and ask what I was doing to a new car.

Us folk up North like it friendly.

smdandb2

ManBearPig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Corolla SE
Usually people in Utah aren't too bad. I'm in Utah as well and have never had a bad reaction to my car. My neighbors love it.

But... assholes are everywhere. I don't care where you are, there will be some asshole nearby.

Azzurro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium. Race Red
My neighbors have not one but TWO effing Priuses. Talk about suck. They also have two little dogs they let run around who always come in my yard. Last time I pulled up the dog was next to my driveway in my yard so I put it in neutral and revved the crap out of my engine. Scared the crap out of that thing.

Got out of my car and neighbor didn't say anything to me. I think next time the dog sees my car it will get out of my yard. Sorry for the unrelated story but it was about neighbors. I thoroughly enjoyed that encounter... Lol.

Sponsored

Joe 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
Clay with tons of Quick Detailer/caly lubricant.

Wax or sealant immediately afterwards.

None2Slow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium, Performance package
I just picked up a Thinkware H50 dashcam that records even when the car is off. Very discreet and useful. I've already caught a few people walking past looking at my car and laughing at the License plate "NOTYURZ". And the camera was $50 at best buy.

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
So what's the update Hordie?

T-S550-X

Threads
Reaction score
DFW, Texas, USA, Planet Earth, Milkyway Galaxy
First Name
Naji
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2015 Mustang GT PP
I keep my car in the garage where I don't have to worry about it. I'm not sure why more people don't, unless you plum don't have one.

I still have camera's outside and am reasonably happy with them. Wireless and battery operated. The run off WiFi and can be mounted damn near anywhere. They are motion activated. With the smart phone app you will be alerted when they go off. You can set schedules on the app also.

You also get a Gig of free space to store video. Different retailers offer different kits, in regards to the number of cameras. I bought the four camera kit from Best Buy. The batteries last roughly 8 months to a year depending on usage.

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/

Built4Speed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium White
I keep my car in the garage where I don't have to worry about it. I'm not sure why more people don't, unless you plum don't have one.

I still have camera's outside and am reasonably happy with them. Wireless and battery operated. The run off WiFi and can be mounted damn near anywhere. They are motion activated. With the smart phone app you will be alerted when they go off. You can set schedules on the app also.

You also get a Gig of free space to store video. Different retailers offer different kits, in regards to the number of cameras. I bought the four camera kit from Best Buy. The batteries last roughly 8 months to a year depending on usage.

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/
How is the video quality?
Sponsored