Sponsored

Need Help choosing new exhaust

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
The OEM resonator outlets are swaged down to a touch less than 2.0” O.D.
Technically true (which is the best kind of true) but with stock headers and a stock tune in a thread mostly about volume and sound, I’m not sure it matters.

GregO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GTPP
Technically true (which is the best kind of true) but with stock headers and a stock tune in a thread mostly about volume and sound, I’m not sure it matters.
I agree to a point but this one is the Bullitt GT350 manifold x 87mm TB so the front end CFM is increased. Personally I’d want the 2.0” swaged tubing removed. That’s just me.

M1-2023

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
Hi All
I have a 2020 Bullitt.
Already tried the H pipe and X pipe but I didn’t like the sound. I actually prefer the stock resonator.
I would like the exhaust just a little louder and wondered what the best Axel back would be with the stock resonator?.

I have been looking at the flow master American thunder as an example because I don’t won’t it too loud like the corsa exhausts.

or is it best just to stay stock ?.

thanks
Hi, i have a Mach 1 with active exhaust and used a STEEDA H pipe, it sounds great to me. If you don't want to go H pipe I would use a Borla resonator as someone else suggested. I made a video on my YouTube channel "ICE Mach 1" about my exhaust mods. I'm in Spain to, malaga area, are you near me? Thanks

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Hi All
I have a 2020 Bullitt.
Already tried the H pipe and X pipe but I didn’t like the sound. I actually prefer the stock resonator.
I would like the exhaust just a little louder and wondered what the best Axel back would be with the stock resonator?.

I have been looking at the flow master American thunder as an example because I don’t won’t it too loud like the corsa exhausts.

thanks
there are so many options out there. i normally recommend going to youtube and listening to sound clips, and just trying to find something that grabs your attention.

TonyT930

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Convertible in Ruby Red
Hi All
I have a 2020 Bullitt.

thanks
I went with a Nxtstep axle back from Americle Muscle and it's perfect! Not too loud and not raspy. And the price was right.

K Myers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Maurice
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Mustang
Hi All
I have a 2020 Bullitt.

thanks
I have those with LTH no cats

OP
OP

Leigh_bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Bullitt
Thinking about trying this with the stock system ?.
It’s the Mac Pro Chamber.
Anyone had any experience with this ?.
it should be louder than stock but not as loud as an h or x pipe ?.

IMG_1950.jpeg

Nightmonkey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jens
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt
Looks like a caricature of a muffler, better install an H-pipe.
What's the point of such a fig leaf, apart from looking stupid?
Sound absorption certainly not, the physics speak against it.
Sponsored