Sponsored

N4S 5 Spoke on 350R w/ PS4S 295/305 & Some Fancy Pics

TheKosherStogie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M2
Thanks to Stuntman for helping pick tire size.

Got stock R size in 5 spoke by accident, meant to order the stock looking ones but these work too. Car drives much better on the street and I typically love the feel of a meaty track tire on the road but this rid the tram lining so

Adding in some pics my friend took too from when the car arrived.

Also since there was a long M2 vs GT350 thread. I just came from an M2. And will be getting track times at same track and will report back. Granted not same vs R but m2 had KW Clubsports & Re71r tires.
IMG_4800.PNG
IMG_4801.PNG
IMG_4802.PNG
IMG_4258.JPG
IMG_3918.JPG
IMG_3796.JPG
IMG_3844.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Demonic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Gorgeous

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Sinister! And of course very nice! :thumbsup:

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
The thread on the PS4S width wasn't kidding around, holy crap those tires have some meat on them. Car looks great!

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Might just be the angle - but a couple pics looked like more gap than usual - did you ensure that both the front and rear spacers were removed?

OP
OP

TheKosherStogie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M2
Might just be the angle - but a couple pics looked like more gap than usual - did you ensure that both the front and rear spacers were removed?

I didn't check myself but bought the car with 5k miles. Previous owner knows the car pretty well and has another 350R. I'll double check next time. But car is pretty low to the ground...lip seems a few inches from the floor

JT1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
My favorite R color combo. What size tires?

Sponsored

Madigon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
How would you describe the difference in character/feel? Seems like M2 feels much lighter once you get on it in the corners.

OP
OP

TheKosherStogie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M2
How would you describe the difference in character/feel? Seems like M2 feels much lighter once you get on it in the corners.
To be honest I had buyers remorse when I drove the 350R. Was like this thing feels huge. My other car is a 1990 964 which I love more than anything. Extremely fun and small. So until I went for a little canyon drive in the 350R and pushed it a bit (track day next month) then it shrunk around me. Felt the suspension working its magic and great feedback. The m2 was definitely smaller and more nimble feeling which to me me is a huge plus. But once I got used to the R I realized yes it's a little big but when pushed not noticed. I owned a viper TA which I also hated day 1 and then got used to and it's one of the best cars I've owned. By best I mean fun, exciting, fast on track and raw. Maybe just rambled but excited to see how the R does at my local tracks. Haven't seen any lap times around here really.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Those last few shots.....damn. Car looks great!
Sponsored