Sponsored

N gauge is no more?

Sean709

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt prem pp whipple stage 2. 2017 silverado LTZ with rocky ridge package. 09 HD muscle.
So I have been talking to a tuner about tuning my car and asked about what he would like to use and I mentioned the N gauge. He said the manufacturer- E motion just went out of business so good luck trying to get one now. Spoke to a friend that works for hp tuners and he did confirm it. HP is not the manufacturer of it. So would a sct x4 do be a good way to go or is there something better.
Sponsored

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
So I have been talking to a tuner about tuning my car and asked about what he would like to use and I mentioned the N gauge. He said the manufacturer- E motion just went out of business so good luck trying to get one now. Spoke to a friend that works for hp tuners and he did confirm it. HP is not the manufacturer of it. So would a sct x4 do be a good way to go or is there something better.
Id recommend BDX over the x4.

OP
OP
Sean709

Sean709

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt prem pp whipple stage 2. 2017 silverado LTZ with rocky ridge package. 09 HD muscle.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
We have plenty of HPT and Lund Racing Ngauges for those looking for one. Feel free to reach out and we'll be glad to assist you.