MY MODE, how do you have yours setup?

19bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Anyone find the Sport+ exhaust more satisfying than the Track? To me it has more character/rumble to it. Drove it into work today and I'll never tire of hearing this car. Love it!!!

I've never driven a GT350 but knowing that I prefer a cross-plane sound, I can't see being better than this Bullitt exhaust. Well done Ford!
I've honestly never given the sport+ exhaust a chance lol it's always just been either normal or track. I'll give it a try per your recommendation.
Sponsored

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
Anyone find the Sport+ exhaust more satisfying than the Track? To me it has more character/rumble to it. Drove it into work today and I'll never tire of hearing this car. Love it!!!

I've never driven a GT350 but knowing that I prefer a cross-plane sound, I can't see being better than this Bullitt exhaust. Well done Ford!
I prefer the total sport plus package. Tighter steering...throtle responce...and the exhaust tone is perfect for me. Sharp...defined...loud with my h pipe. The track exhaust for me is just loud...not as a defined sound. We all like different things

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
I prefer the total sport plus package. Tighter steering...throtle responce...and the exhaust tone is perfect for me. Sharp...defined...loud with my h pipe. The track exhaust for me is just loud...not as a defined sound. We all like different things
Kind of a loud muffled sound. Not sharp like sport

Usmc341

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullit
I find the MyMode is actually disappointing as you can only change the steering and exhaust. The throttle response (ie. Normal/Sport+/Track) and the suspension are unavailable to INDIVIDUALLY change while in MyMode so you're stuck with whatever you get - no mix-and-match choices allowed.
I haven't really explored the feature. Is there a throttle option? I thought the only things that you can adjust are exhaust/steering/suspension.

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
I haven't really explored the feature. Is there a throttle option? I thought the only things that you can adjust are exhaust/steering/suspension.
Not sure about manually changing the settings. When you use the toggle switch and go from normal to sport plus it adjustes steering...throttle...shocks...exhaust

Sponsored

Usmc341

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullit
Not sure about manually changing the settings. When you use the toggle switch and go from normal to sport plus it adjustes steering...throttle...shocks...exhaust
I get you. I just didn't think throttle response was adjustable. Guess I'll read the manual

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
Accelerate while in Normal, then as you're still accelerating switch the Mode to Sport+ - you'll get an immediate kick. It's much more responsive.

K6590

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Sport mode (steering, throttle, suspension), and track exhaust.

I actually like the Sport+ mode a little better, exhaust sounds better to me.

Cadrms

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2019 bullitt. Elec PKG and magneride

I agree on the sport exhaust
Sponsored