My custom Lund Tune/Beefacke experience

ero 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt 5.0
First off I know there are many threads like this, but i feel obligated to offer my review.

After seeing so many nightmare stories about so many different tune companies, and them taking so long to respond to your tickets, I was originally leaning towards just getting all my mods done, and then getting a custom tune at a local shop.

I ended up going with a custom Lund tune through Beefacke. A pretty basic N/A tune with full headers/exhaust, cai, injectors on E85.

When I ordered my tune I got it just a few days later. I was having trouble creating a config file for my datalogs. Beefcake actually called me up, got my email address, and made me a custom log file to use. I did my datalogs and sent them in for tune revision by opening a Lund service ticket. I was surprised to get a response with an updated tune in less than 24 hours later.

I then did another set of datalogs, sent em in and got my custom E85 tune the next day also. After reading all these nightmare threads about so many other tune companies I was more than shocked with the promptness of their responses and the personal attention that I felt I received from both Lund and Beefcake. Oh and my car runs absolutely amazing! Pulls harder than i ever thought was possible keeping it naturally aspirated.

I dont do reviews like this usually, but bottom line is that if you are looking into doing a tune like this I strongly suggest getting a Lund tune through Beefcake. Thanks again guys! :thumbsup::first:
Sponsored

kiko1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
Good to hear. Makes it easier for guys on the fence like myself to make a decision.

thank you