Sponsored

My experience with getyourwheels.com

jnance22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
First off, I just want to start by saying thank you to Joshua Park at getyourwheels.com.

I have been looking for a set of wheels for about 2 months now and finally decided on a set I liked, now it was time to find a company that can help me get them. I contacted a few companies via email until I came across Joshua Park getyourwheels.com. They have a big variety of wheels and very competitive and pricing.

Joshua is very knowledgeable about all the products they offer and has great customer service. I emailed him about a week straight with all kind of different questions. He never once hesitated to email me back within the same day to answer my question I had. He even gave me advice on the offset I should run for the look I am going for. I know that might not mean a lot to some people but kindness goes a long ways with me. He even sweeten the deal with a set of lug nuts.

So all in all, if you are looking for a great set of wheels for a very good price. I definitely will check out get your wheels.com. I hope you get the courtesy of doing business with Joshua Park like I did. Pictures will come soon when I receive the wheels.
Sponsored