The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
(MM: Edited so it doesn't look like gibbo/steve are being called scummy lol)...

they should just take it to your face and talk to you.
Peeps don't do that, hide behind computer screens or do it behind peoples backs, adds to the levels of scummyness :paddle:
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
stevec

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Well, I got the tyre sorted today and hopefully booking for paint soon.
Will get the fog light splitters and the front bumper panel fit problem done at the same time, so, something good will come from it.

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Peeps don't do that, hide behind computer screens or do it behind peoples backs, adds to the levels of scummyness :paddle:
Have you miss read my post?

I was not suggesting Steve, myself or anyone here does anything. Just merely stating kama or they fall under a bus.

If I spotted someone scratching my car, I'd be in their face, weapon in hand and I don't give a fuck, I smash their face in or get mine smashed in but I'd not be watching.

If I see some cock doing it to someone else car I'd take photos of them and then call the police.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Have you miss read my post?

I was not suggesting Steve, myself or anyone here does anything. Just merely stating kama or they fall under a bus.

If I spotted someone scratching my car, I'd be in their face, weapon in hand and I don't give a fuck, I smash their face in or get mine smashed in but I'd not be watching.

If I see some cock doing it to someone else car I'd take photos of them and then call the police.
no no no lol! I meant they are! :lol: As in peeps now a days don't say sh1t to peoples faces they do it over the internet or behind someones back.

OP
OP
stevec

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Lol, you two make me laugh.
Your post made me laugh [MENTION=13598]Gibbo205[/MENTION] but I guessed you didn't mean I should kill them or run them over with a bus! But you are right, the world would be a better place without the scum bags.

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Lol, you two make me laugh.
Your post made me laugh @Gibbo205 but I guessed you didn't mean I should kill them or run them over with a bus! But you are right, the world would be a better place without the scum bags.
It's like dumb and dumber... Gibbo will get the dog on the front of his car though ;) (No puns about his profile picture...ayyyyyyy!)

A Real Hero

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang 2.3L EB Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
This just sold me on a Dash Cam with Parking Mode.

Sorry to hear about the car Steve. Karma always catches up with this kind of scum.

OP
OP
stevec

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Just had an estimate done.
Need door stripped and painted, obviously
Rear panel stripped and blended (means removing rear quarterlight)
While looking he noticed the front wing has been damaged, looked like where the scum bag leaned against it while stabbing the tyre.
Oh year, and a dent in the hood I had not noticed.
Looking like an insurance job!

lol, or maybe not. Just checked my excess! Always seems a good idea to up it when you are getting the quote!!! Not so, when you wanna claim.

I really wanna hurt the scum bag that did this now. I seem to be getting more angry by the day. Normally I get over things pretty quickly.

I didnt even enjoy driving it yesterday. Drove home from work and got the usual looks and points from the school kids. Normally I revel in it and maybe even give a little blip of the throttle. I actually hated it, ignored them and just wanted to hide the car away so no-one could see the scratch. I even parked it round the back at work, and not in my usual slot out front.

Last edited:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Just had an estimate done.
Need door stripped and painted, obviously
Rear panel stripped and blended (means removing rear quarterlight)
While looking he noticed the front wing has been damaged, looked like where the scum bag leaned against it while stabbing the tyre.
Oh year, and a dent in the hood I had not noticed.
Looking like an insurance job!

lol, or maybe not. Just checked my excess! Always seems a good idea to up it when you are getting the quote!!! Not so, when you wanna claim.

I really wanna hurt the scum bag that did this not. I seem to be getting more angry by the day. Normally I get over things pretty quickly.

I didnt even enjoy driving it yesterday. Drove home from work and got the usual looks and points from the school kids. Normally I revel in it and maybe even give a little blip of the throttle. I actually hated it, ignored them and just wanted to hide the car away so no-one could see the scratch. I even parked it round the back at work, and not in my usual slot out front.
That's not good, hopefully all fixed at a relatively good price (Or at least better than your insurance excess...!) and you're back to loving the car.

Like you, when I reversed and clipped the wall I felt exactly the same, I still had people pointing and one do a video of me pulling out of a give way, but I was pretty bitter and just wanted the car fixed ASAP and thought every look was at the defect, turns out, it's probably at the car and they haven't noticed the defect (Usually...).

CCTV system cost us about ÂŁ180 for the entire house, it's all hardwired in and took about an hour to install and another to align the camera's facing entrance ways etc. add another hour on the software afterwards setting up the sensitivity for movement, and blocking out tree's from spamming the linked email and we were good to go. We got ours in the jan sale just before I picked the 'stang up.

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
Did you report to the police? I realise it might take weeks for them to respond but there may be a local trend.

Sponsored
OP
OP
stevec

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Police yes but just as a formality to get crime report number. Doubt they will even come out though.

Yeh, CCTV is being looked at. I used to install fire and security alarms so the installation wont be an issue. Annoying thing is, I intended installing as part of the house renovations anyway, first fix for lights already done and I have placed electrical sockets in the right places for any feed I need!

All feels a little like 'shutting the stable door.....'

Ha, and I just realised there is the link there....horse...mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Police yes but just as a formality to get crime report number. Doubt they will even come out though.

Yeh, CCTV is being looked at. I used to install fire and security alarms so the installation wont be an issue. Annoying thing is, I intended installing as part of the house renovations anyway, first fix for lights already done and I have placed electrical sockets in the right places for any feed I need!

All feels a little like 'shutting the stable door.....'

Ha, and I just realised there is the link there....horse...mustang

It's about time the house extension got reworked to be a "garage for the stang" extension :thumbsup:

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
It's about time the house extension got reworked to be a "garage for the stang" extension :thumbsup:
and flamethrowers for the would be intruders?

heart breaking to read all this Steve, really is. Not just the damage to the car but to see how it's affected you too.

I have no doubts the beast will come out of it better looking than ever! Shit that you (and anyone else for that matter) has to deal with this, but such is life. House will soon be done, security sorted & the beast in tip top condition. Then you can invite us all round for tea & biscuits ;)

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
and flamethrowers for the would be intruders?

heart breaking to read all this Steve, really is. Not just the damage to the car but to see how it's affected you too.

I have no doubts the beast will come out of it better looking than ever! Shit that you (and anyone else for that matter) has to deal with this, but such is life. House will soon be done, security sorted & the beast in tip top condition. Then you can invite us all round for tea & biscuits ;)
I was more thinking automated sentry turrets with tw4t detection on them (He'll have to put me on the "approved tw4t" list though).

Tea and biscuits but then he wont utilise his new cookers and such :O. :lol: