You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Hi, long time no talk! I can understand the wheel dilemma as I'm on my 5'th set lol. I like the Project 6g a lot but around here most everyone has them. For you you may be the only one. I ended up with Forgestar CF5V which have exactly what your looking for. Check out my build thread for pics. Take care my friend!
Sponsored

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
[MENTION=15536]MrWolf[/MENTION]

Hey Tom, how are you? Fancy coming up to Combe on 13th May? I've joined the Simply Mustang group and there will be a few Stangs there, be good to catch up?

Wheels yes/no/yes/no that's how it's going. I really like the Project 6GR 7's gloss black but I'm struggling to make my mind up. My rears went after 6k miles so I got a set of rears for a good price and will run them until new wheels are here.

I like the gloss black in 19X10 & 19X11 5X114.3 35/50MM

I'm after wheels that have a concave front and rear (more at the rear) anyone have any suggestions please???

Cheers
Defo thinking about going, and would be nice to catch up.

Those are exactly the wheels I am probably going to choose once I replace the car. I am however toying with 11.5 in the back with either 325/30 or if I can work out how to make it work, 340s :eyebulge: (I love the mega wide rear tire look and I know a number of owners in the states have made it work).

OP
OP
RobMJ

RobMJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 V8 Fastback Manual
Hi, long time no talk! I can understand the wheel dilemma as I'm on my 5'th set lol. I like the Project 6g a lot but around here most everyone has them. For you you may be the only one. I ended up with Forgestar CF5V which have exactly what your looking for. Check out my build thread for pics. Take care my friend!

[MENTION=8761]Jmeo[/MENTION] Hey Jamie, good to hear from you my friend. Have subscribed to your build part 2! Also will be sending you a PM mate. Cheers

Defo thinking about going, and would be nice to catch up.

Those are exactly the wheels I am probably going to choose once I replace the car. I am however toying with 11.5 in the back with either 325/30 or if I can work out how to make it work, 340s :eyebulge: (I love the mega wide rear tire look and I know a number of owners in the states have made it work).

[MENTION=15536]MrWolf[/MENTION] Hopefully get to see you on the 13th, keep me updated. I also want the mega rear and asked Project 6 if the rear (11.5) would poke, they said it would a fraction so hence I'm still undecided. Here are some in the 11 rear and it's the look I'm after. I think it suits the car well and if in the future went with big brake upgrade you would get to see them well. Thoughts?

Car looks. Great, well done
Cheers buddy:thumbsup:

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
I guess the amount of poke will depend on the amount of camber.

Based on the offsets, the 11.5 wheel itself should only sit 1mm further out then the 11, however, I would like to see more pics and offsets used before I ever make a decision.

At the moment, I am planning on going to Castle Coombe (as long as nothing crops up which prevents me) so hopefully see you there.

Sponsored

simonp83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT S550
[MENTION=8761]Jmeo[/MENTION] Hey Jamie, good to hear from you my friend. Have subscribed to your build part 2! Also will be sending you a PM mate. Cheers

[MENTION=15536]MrWolf[/MENTION] Hopefully get to see you on the 13th, keep me updated. I also want the mega rear and asked Project 6 if the rear (11.5) would poke, they said it would a fraction so hence I'm still undecided. Here are some in the 11 rear and it's the look I'm after. I think it suits the car well and if in the future went with big brake upgrade you would get to see them well. Thoughts?

Cheers buddy:thumbsup:
I love the overall look of that Mustang, perhaps black would have been better than Grabber Blue :headbonk:.

OP
OP
RobMJ

RobMJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 V8 Fastback Manual
I guess the amount of poke will depend on the amount of camber.

Based on the offsets, the 11.5 wheel itself should only sit 1mm further out then the 11, however, I would like to see more pics and offsets used before I ever make a decision.

At the moment, I am planning on going to Castle Coombe (as long as nothing crops up which prevents me) so hopefully see you there.
Great news! Look forward to seeing you next month for a catch up.
I'm struggling with tyre sizes for MPSS4's looks like I will have to 30 instead of 40. Will keep investigating.

I love the overall look of that Mustang, perhaps black would have been better than Grabber Blue :headbonk:.
Funny the first Mustang I ordered was Black, then changed to Magnetic then GB got released and I wanted that! GB is lovely!

Man I love those wheels. I will have them one day!
Cheers mate, once I get tyre size and offsets sorted I'm pulling the trigger.

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
Just to let you know, when I still had my baby, I had to order the 305/35 MPSSs from the states the same time I ordered the wheels as I couldn't source them here.

A lot of people in the States are going 325/30s on a 11 wide (its just that the overall diameter will be somewhat smaller then the standard wheels and tire combo you have already - assuming you are sticking with 19s rather then 20, which I believe are the size of the wheels from the photos above).

If I cant get the 345s to work on 11.5 with no poke, I will reluctantly go this route (325s) myself - eventually!

OP
OP
RobMJ

RobMJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 V8 Fastback Manual
Just to let you know, when I still had my baby, I had to order the 305/35 MPSSs from the states the same time I ordered the wheels as I couldn't source them here.

A lot of people in the States are going 325/30s on a 11 wide (its just that the overall diameter will be somewhat smaller then the standard wheels and tire combo you have already - assuming you are sticking with 19s rather then 20, which I believe are the size of the wheels from the photos above).

If I cant get the 345s to work on 11.5 with no poke, I will reluctantly go this route (325s) myself - eventually!
Noted, Cheers Tom :thumbsup: 325 at the rear is still huge but 345 would be :love:

Sponsored
OP
OP
RobMJ

RobMJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 V8 Fastback Manual
A little update, had my car clay barred and detailed a couple of weeks ago, shame it doesn't stay that way :shrug:

So took the front of my car off at the weekend :eyebulge: pretty big job for someone like me! Luckily my neighbour helped as it is much easier to do with 2 people.

Fitted US GT lower grille, thanks [MENTION=7141]Nemesis[/MENTION] and also retrieved an LED bulb that had come off and was floating around in my side light.

Had my rear lights tinted by Protint, did an excellent job so a great price.

As per other thread 3 in 1 LED rear light unit done.

Colour coded hood vents go on this Wednesday. :headbang:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
A little update, had my car clay barred and detailed a couple of weeks ago, shame it doesn't stay that way :shrug:

So took the front of my car off at the weekend :eyebulge: pretty big job for someone like me! Luckily my neighbour helped as it is much easier to do with 2 people.

Fitted US GT lower grille, thanks [MENTION=7141]Nemesis[/MENTION] and also retrieved an LED bulb that had come off and was floating around in my side light.

Had my rear lights tinted by Protint, did an excellent job so a great price.

As per other thread 3 in 1 LED rear light unit done.

Colour coded hood vents go on this Wednesday. :headbang:

Vents will look sick on it, love the rear light :)!

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Looking good my friend. What and where did you get that 3 in 1 rear light? That's pretty sharp and I've not seen one before.

OP
OP
RobMJ

RobMJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 V8 Fastback Manual
OP
OP
RobMJ

RobMJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 V8 Fastback Manual
My car was at modurstang Wednesday/Thursday. Had my hood vents fitted, Steeda hood struts, black wheel nuts and new spacers all round. Very happy with the result. Mike and the other chaps really do know their stuff. (Thanks [MENTION=8761]Jmeo[/MENTION] for the vents, had these since May last year and only just got around to fitting).

IMG_9024_zpsq7mwkdzw.jpg

Not great pics as car is filthy after trip back.

Being cleaned today ready for Fast Ford day at Castle Combe tomorrow. Will be joining the Simply Mustang crew on their stand and on track at 11.30am.

Also good to meet [MENTION=26917]sheps5.0[/MENTION] yesterday :headbang:
Sponsored