Sponsored

ACMEguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP 'M3162'
Too bad you can't have both, What a beautiful ride!!
Thanks for the compliment! It was a great car and I had the pleasure and honour of owning it for 20 years... I am 58 this year and as much as I loved the car I have never owned a 'modern mustang' and I decided that I wanted a good run with the latest platform and the Mach 1 was what it took for me to pull the trigger. I am looking forward to the 'new chapter' in my Mustang love story... words from my wife!
Sponsored

OP
OP
ChitownStang

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Hi. 3.25" from the center front spoiler to in front of it??? That really seems like to small. Let me try to put together a picture of where I need the dimension.

1615990389382.png
That's what I measured

Sponsored

OP
OP
ChitownStang

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
So, the bracket screws to the center mounting screw and extension length from there to in front of the spoiler is only 3.25" ?
There's a screw 3.25" in from outer edge of splitter on the underneath of the front splitter in the center of the front splitter. then the plastic skid plate starts.

Fordified

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several Mustangs thru the years
Thanks for the compliment! It was a great car and I had the pleasure and honour of owning it for 20 years... I am 58 this year and as much as I loved the car I have never owned a 'modern mustang' and I decided that I wanted a good run with the latest platform and the Mach 1 was what it took for me to pull the trigger. I am looking forward to the 'new chapter' in my Mustang love story... words from my wife!
You are going to be blown away with just how far the Mustang has come; it's like your old '67 in name only. You'll be quite impressed with the handling, ride, comfort, sound, and of course performance and power- all with a warranty to boot.
You'll be quite happy with your new Mach 1 and wonder why you waited this long. Enjoy!

OP
OP
ChitownStang

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
First Mod installed-White Madness Cue ball for A10

Also just Washed her for the first time for 300mile road trip tomorrow
Damn Black is hard to clean! lol

IMG_0537D.jpeg

IMG_0529D.jpeg

IMG_0531D.jpeg

Sponsored

P.C

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2021 Iconic Silver Mach 1 Chassis M2290
Great looking car, and a spiffy van in the background too.

racingandfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I did not... should I do something with brakes?
Is there something in the manual for break in procedure on the Mach?
There is for Track setup. Though good luck finding a place to do this off track without getting arrested or rear ended!

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...ecs-for-tracking-the-car.155517/#post-3169739

Brake Burnishing
The brakes should be properly burnished prior to heavy track use. Excessive brake noise may occur after the track burnish or track use. Perform this procedure in a safe manner on dry pavement, and in compliance with all local and state ordinances and laws regarding motor vehicle operation.
How to Burnish the Brakes
Initial low temperature bedding:
  • If your brakes already have 200 mi (322 km) or more of city driving, skip this step and go directly to the high temperature bedding cycle procedure. Otherwise, perform at least 30 stops from 50 mph (80 km/h) at 1/3 g deceleration with 1 mi (1.2 km) spacing between stops. A deceleration gauge can be accessed through the TrackApps menu in your information display.
High temperature bedding cycle:
  • Beginning with cool brakes, perform 15 consecutive stops back to back, accelerating at 3/4 throttle to 80 mph (128 km/h) and braking to 20 mph (32 km/h) at 1.0 g deceleration. The brakes may omit an odor or smoke during this part of the procedure.
Cool down:
  • Cool the brakes down by driving one or two laps, 5 mi (8 km), at 60 mph (96 km/h) with minimal to no brake usage.
Recovery low temperature bedding:
  • Perform at least 30 stops from 50 mph (80 km/h) at 1/3 g deceleration with 0.7 mi (1.2 km) spacing between stops. A deceleration gauge can be accessed through the TrackApps menu in your information display.

Cruizer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
It’s so weird for me coming from a manual.
There’s so many modes in this 10-speed!
Trying not to go over 4K rpm’s is tuff in sport mode. And where’s the clutch?? Lol
Also, The digital dash is so cool!
One thing I wish my car had was the digital dash. At $2k as a plug-n-play upgrade, it'll have to wait awhile.

I didn't know they had a black Mach 1 setup. It's sharp looking.

51NNED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
First Mod installed-White Madness Cue ball for A10

Also just Washed her for the first time for 300mile road trip tomorrow
Damn Black is hard to clean! lol

IMG_0537D.jpeg

IMG_0529D.jpeg

IMG_0531D.jpeg
I really need to get out this thread. Can't F'ing wait for mine!
Sponsored