Sponsored

My 2018 GrayBush

GrabberBootyBlue88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
I've always liked the grey, too. I wanted to blend in with this car, but NO! Somebody wanted to stand out with this Grabber, and now people want to stop me to chat and ask me to either take off real quick or do burnouts!!! I politely turned them all down...
Sponsored

RushFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Cherish Your Stripe Delete !!

Welcome to the club Dude !
( both the ownership and stripe delete club ! )

I have a Black ‘18 GT350 with no stripes and I seriously love it that way . It was actually harder to find ‘ no stripers ‘ in my area . Our cars are not like most , It makes for easier care (especially when polishing / waxing) , and if you plan on installing Paint Protective Film , you are better off without the stripes .

Seems like everybody’s got the stripes . I bet if keep your Lead Foot stripeless for a while , you’ll love it that way . Great color on a great car !

Best of luck !
RushFan :headbang:

jlauth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I like the solid Lead Foot...I think it looks great without the stripes. I have 2 silver vehicles sitting at home so I couldnt go another silver/gray vehicle, but one just like yours did catch my eye.

GrabberBootyBlue88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
I will definitely be a once a year, MAYBE twice, tracked guy. I am looking to start out with some simple ($$$) upgrades that will enhance the driving and look of the car. Eventually I do plan to get into the more expensive ($$$$) upgrades.
Also, I'm waiting on my MGW shifter to come in this week to improve the feeling when shifting. Other than that, I think I'm good with mods.

Sponsored

OP
OP

‘18GT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350 - Lead Foot Gray
I like the solid Lead Foot...I think it looks great without the stripes. I have 2 silver vehicles sitting at home so I couldnt go another silver/gray vehicle, but one just like yours did catch my eye.
So I’ve realized the only way I like it with the stripe is the R, or at least with the R grill
2220A996-245B-4371-811E-9F4B78CEB435.jpeg

SnakeAndSteak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Congrats Jason. That is a great color. I "made" mine a stripe delete at 1:30 in the morning when my ocd got the best of me so I had to peel them off. If the stripes were painted on and clearcoated over....... completely other story. I'm not a fan of vinyl decals on any car. I put the oil separator on and I just installed a Steeda Clutch Spring.

99Zeus99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Performance Pack Whipple Stage 1 Manual
OP, since your not sure about leaving the stripe off, I will come and take it off your hands as a favor :D A blonde in a bikini with a stack of cash sitting on the hood, would improve the car. That's about all I can think of. Enjoy the shit outta that thing and drive it! Looks awesome.:thumbsup:

No_step_on_snek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Congrats, I also have a lead foot grey GT350 but mine has strips. I honestly like the no strip look quite a bit and could see myself taking my strips off if they don't age well.

Sponsored
OP
OP

‘18GT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
Congrats Jason. That is a great color. I "made" mine a stripe delete at 1:30 in the morning when my ocd got the best of me so I had to peel them off. If the stripes were painted on and clearcoated over....... completely other story. I'm not a fan of vinyl decals on any car. I put the oil separator on and I just installed a Steeda Clutch Spring.
Oh wow that’s intense!

OP
OP

‘18GT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
Thanks everyone. I definitely love it the way it is.. I could probably also love it with one but I’ll most likely not do it until I get to a point of just absolutely needing to, which may never happen.

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
New to the Shelby family as of February 2018.

Picked up a 2018 GT350 Lead Foot Gray W/ Stripe Delete (although I’m not sure no stripe was the right choice).

In any case, I love this car. Look forward to sharing ideas with everyone!

I'd love any suggestions on initial things I should consider purchasing. I'm going through the sticky threads now, but anything additional is appreciated!
I love it (obviously :D )

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Very nice. The Lead Foot is a great colour. A black roof would be a nice touch.

Hmm...FRP Oil catch can, or one of your choice, and the FRP Airaid filter non oil Blue. Two mods that you cannot go wrong with.

So...Let the mods......BEGIN !
Sponsored