Sponsored

Mustangs v Heavy Hitters

nnnnnn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
OP thanks for sharing. Everyone else will try to lecture you to tell you how to feel but racing will exist whether you posted this video or not. Very fast cars
Sponsored

newmoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Cobra, 10 SS, 12 392, 12 5.0
Awesome video some very fast cars. I have street raced before been caught by an undercover in an IROC and had to hire a lawyer to get charges dropped down. I was in my late 20s then stupid but fun! I have no problem with guys racing on the street as long as there are no innocent vehicles around who could get caught up in the mess. Do it where the only ones in harm are the racers. Also anyone in here who is condemning this I sure hope that you have never had a race on the street yourself.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I hate rule followers
Except that our society functioning properly and civilly depends on rule followers. You’re saying that if someone came and stole your car you’d be best buds because that person didn’t follow the rules??

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Street racing is cool.. just don't be stupid about it.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Nah, I’m good. A good friend of mine in high school was into street racing. Guy he was going against one night lost control of his Camaro and my buddy ended up running through a ditch and into a tree. Was lucky he only had a concussion and a broken leg, his seatbelt saved his life. Swore I’d never do it after that happened and 25+ years later I’ve kept good on my promise.

Y’all do you but there’s much better venues for that stuff, IMO.

Gargoyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
Except that our society functioning properly and civilly depends on rule followers. You’re saying that if someone came and stole your car you’d be best buds because that person didn’t follow the rules??
Don’t be an extremist. Just because you are not following all the rules doesn’t mean your a criminal. It could mean you find more efficient ways of doing things at work as an example and don’t always do like your told. Only brainless goody goodys follow all the rules all the time… idiots accept, smart people complain and this is how In some cases positive change takes place and new more efficient ways of doing things occurs.
Sponsored