Mustangs v Heavy Hitters

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Just about the stupidest crap you can do, racing on the street. Gives all of us a bad name.

Really retarded.

OP
OP
AZlb5.0

AZlb5.0

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
18 GT Premium
  • Banned
Just about the stupidest crap you can do, racing on the street. Gives all of us a bad name.

Really retarded.
Have you seen some videos of mustang owners leaving letā€™s say a cars and coffee or other car shows? If you think this gives us a bad name you really havenā€™t been out.šŸ˜‚

Prodigal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Some real nice and well built cars. Big bucks. The ratty F body without a hood, fender dump exhaust and parachute was just obnoxious.

Sponsored

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Have you seen some videos of mustang owners leaving letā€™s say a cars and coffee or other car shows? If you think this gives us a bad name you really havenā€™t been out.šŸ˜‚
Yeaaaaah...........that's no excuse.

Your video on street racing is so ghey, it gave me monkey-pox.

OP
OP
AZlb5.0

AZlb5.0

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
18 GT Premium
  • Banned
Some real nice and well built cars. Big bucks. The ratty F body without a hood, fender dump exhaust and parachute was just obnoxious.
Man seeing a 5.0 walk away from a ZR1 is truly awesome
Yeaaaaah...........that's no excuse.

Your video on street racing is so ghey, it gave me monkey-pox.
Some advice if youā€™re going to waste your time insulting me, try a little harder. But I did smirk at it.

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Some advice if youā€™re going to waste your time insulting me, try a little harder. But I did smirk at it.
Some advice; when someone says your video, that doesn't mean they're insulting you.

Unless you made the video. Then yes, you'd be being insulted.

Gargoyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1

Really retarded.
Gives Mustangs a bad name? Lol
Like every sports car and probably 75% of all sports car forum members have street raced in one way or another before. Honestly, if you never have you probably should buy a civic .. but yea it is kinda retarded ā€¦ can we say retarded? or along with street racing are we going to offend/trigger someone ?? Lol

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Gives Mustangs a bad name? Lol
Like every sports car and probably 75% of all sports car forum members have street raced in one way or another before. Honestly, if you never have you probably should buy a civic .. but yea it is kinda retarded ā€¦ can we say retarded? or along with street racing are we going to offend/trigger someone ?? Lol
I didn't write "Mustangs".

I've street raced twice. Both were from lights to about 45 MPH. And done with little to no other traffic around.

Street racing like in that video, from 50MPH to waaaaay over 100MPH, is really, really stupid. If you doubt this, look into physics.

Sponsored

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP Whipple Stage 2
Some pretty bad ass set up 5.0s

Well, take safety and the laws out of the equasion, the cars in the video are sweet. Street racing, is an Extreme adrenalin Driven addiction. I think it might be as addictive as narcotic addictions.

Prodigal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Is it still street racing if itā€™s just 1 car on an otherwise empty highway doing pulls from 40 to 140?

wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
MN, FL, WI, MO, KY, TN, CO, TX, CA, WA, TX again
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
Is it still street racing if itā€™s just 1 car on an otherwise empty highway doing pulls from 40 to 140?
prob not, depending on the officers moodā€¦but I would bet dollars to doughnuts (no pun intended) that the Reckless driving would kick in šŸ« 

Gargoyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
I didn't write "Mustangs".

I've street raced twice. Both were from lights to about 45 MPH. And done with little to no other traffic around.

Street racing like in that video, from 50MPH to waaaaay over 100MPH, is really, really stupid. If you doubt this, look into physics.
okay Iā€™ll look into physics ..dadā€¦ lol
As long as you have then you pass.. I hate rule followers. Plus I agree getting up there at over 100 is just stupid.
Sponsored