Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Yours is the best looking in that heard.

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: GT 21 Roush Twister Orange RIP | ECO 2016
Today grocery shopping..

PXL_20231029_194603913.jpg

Sponsored

NickStangBlue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Kona Blue 10R80 PP1
Admittedly this is an older pic (2019, I think June but not 100% sure). Local Mustang club had a BBQ at a nearby park, and what started as just 3-4 parking next to each other ended up becoming almost a whole palette sampling! They used mine for the Kona Blue.
Mustang rainbow Markham Park.png

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Pulled into the gas station this afternoon and a GT350 in FP Blue with white stripes pulled up to the pump behind me. Super nice guy, we were admiring each other’s shade of blue. He just got it a couple months ago. Gosh I love the sound of that voodoo. Unfortunately no pics, we were talking the whole time our cars were filling up then I had to scoot to get my daughter from school. But thought I’d post anyway since all the Shelby’s start getting tucked away for winter now around here.

Sponsored

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Two Grabber Blue Mach 1s...
DSC_3512.JPG

XFactor7889

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT Performance Package
Admittedly this is an older pic (2019, I think June but not 100% sure). Local Mustang club had a BBQ at a nearby park, and what started as just 3-4 parking next to each other ended up becoming almost a whole palette sampling! They used mine for the Kona Blue.
Mustang rainbow Markham Park.png
I think you need to post this in the photograph of the month thread. This is an awesome pic.

NickStangBlue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Kona Blue 10R80 PP1
Thanks! I don't feel that'd be fair given how long ago that event was, though. Also, I did some digging; turns out the fellow in the Grabber Blue convertible (trojannemo) posted here when that shot was more recent (around the middle of page 25).

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Thanks! I don't feel that'd be fair given how long ago that event was, though. Also, I did some digging; turns out the fellow in the Grabber Blue convertible (trojannemo) posted here when that shot was more recent (around the middle of page 25).
Photo doesn’t have to be from November necessarily. People post them from all different times of year. Fair shmair. Get that internet title ! 🤭

XFactor7889

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT Performance Package
I do suppose that given when it was taken you're missing out on purple, so I understand your reluctance 🤭
Sponsored