Mustangs parking by Mustangs - Photos

DandeeLioness

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dandee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium
Very behind on sharing photos in my favorite thread ever but I have strictly adhered to the law of “Mustangs Parking By Mustangs” at every opportunity! 😂 Here’s proof lol:

I love this picture because this black GT is owned by a lady that works somewhere in my building. I’d always thought it would be amazing to park next to her someday. Wish granted!

A25244D4-13B4-499A-9C99-B4BD04375FDE.jpeg

And this was actually my first experience with someone else following the Mustang law! 😭 Oh, if you guys could have heard my ridiculous girly giggling all the way through the parking lot when I realized it. Just B.B. out here makin’ new pony friends while I’m at Wally World apparently:

6497C964-8DA9-49C5-B756-0DBEE7CFA01F.jpeg

Last one: I really loved seeing these two colors side by side — wow. Pretty sure that’s Rapid Red? ❤💙

6578789A-1247-4125-845F-1DC5DDC8A4D8.jpeg
Sponsored

DandeeLioness

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dandee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium
And lastly, a fun story and very important picture and captured moment for me that I realized needed to be its own separate post from my one above lol

Before I’d decided which color to go with for my order (it was between Atlas Blue and Grabber Blue Metallic), I tried to visit my local dealership to see them both in person back in May since pictures always seemed to blow GBM’s saturation out.

Long, disappointing story short, they had absolutely nothing to show me — not even swatch books or sample pieces! The dealer said “man it’s too bad you didn’t drop by a few days ago. We just sold a GBM Mach 1 and it was beautiful!!”

My exact reaction: 😒🙄

A few weeks later, I was driving to work and this distinct flash of blue catches my eye in the parking lot across from my building. I seriously almost broke my neck and crashed my car trying to get another look while mumbling “no freakin way” over and over.

So of course I immediately pulled into the other lot and made myself late to work that morning so I could oogle all over a bright blue Mach 1. A girl has to have her priorities straight, am I right? 😂

And I realized this just had to be the Mach 1 the dealer had told me about because I’d NEVER seen it before in this lot; nor any other GBM Mustang driving around town. Now that I was able to see it person, I knew for certain it was the color for me. Sure, Atlas is way more conservative and more “my color,” but…this is a Mustang I was ordering. I wasn’t exactly looking to scream conservative by default haha

ANYWAY!! I am a little embarrassed to admit how often I drove over to that lot in my old 2013 Civic just to see this car before mine had arrived — or was even ordered yet coughcough (ok it was only 2-3 times and part of it was to see GBM in various light conditions). I even caught the guy leaving one day for lunch —pure chance, I promise I was not stalking him— and tried to chase after him just to hear the engine! Suffice to say, my little Civic had just about had enough of being driven like a Mustang by the time B.B. finally arrived LOL

I don’t know why it took me so long to slip over there and get this shot but here it finally is:

8F57CFF7-E75B-4244-A82C-FA6F67700CCB.jpeg

Unfortunately, I am too much of a coward and had to immediately leave the lot rather than stay parked next to him... 😳 Because the day I chased after it, I was actually able to see the driver for the first time and he was super cute so of course my highschool girl loser insecurities kicked in and I instantly chickened out and sped back to my own lot hahaha 😂 If only he knew how important his car was to my decision, though. It’s unfortunate I never got to meet him but maybe someday!

AD6FB2BC-951A-4B43-8EA8-5735369A825B.jpeg

…….and dear lord I sure hope this man is not on this forum and sees this post otherwise I’ll seriously have to quit my job lmao…if you are here sir please don’t ever tell me because I need to make my car payments!! 🤣🤣

Last edited:

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
20221219_164609.jpg

Sponsored

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Premium
mine was being parked next to other mustangs before i even owned it
fresh off the transporter, not even PDI done yet (sadly, the FJG one had damage to the stripes)
1672473007468.png

these are probably my favorite pictures, taken at the Rock and Roll Car Show
1672473140891.png

1672473171427.png

1672473194123.png

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Up early this morning to head out on a cruise.
PXL_20230107_133748023-03.jpeg

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
When I first saw the photo I just figured Kroger was where all the cool kids hung out in the morning!
And their gas selection includes E85. :)

Sponsored

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
I kinda regret it and then I think about how much money I saved in speeding tickets from not getting it
I have only been pulled over once and don't see myself getting pulled over for doing anything stupid since I always make sure if I do perform anything stupid I'm doing it in an area with absolutely nobody, for the most part anyway :cwl:

My one pull over was some idiots called me in to dispatch because I passed them on a scenic road. Was stuck behind 3 of them and none of them were passing each other for over 5 miles. Finally got to a stretch that was in a passable area and where passing was allowed. Guess once of them just didn't like me going by idk 🤷‍♂️

Cop went by me the opposite direction right before I hit town and whipped around, pulled me over just before I turned off the road. Asked if I knew why he pulled me over, which I did not have a clue. Asked me about the incident and I told him exactly what happened and what I did, although, did not admit to speeding even though I got up to speed to go by the vehicles. Didn't ask me for my insurance or license and also said he didn't pull me over for doing anything illegal (then why tf did you pull me over at all?) and just asked before walking back to his car if the vehicle was registered to me (I'm assuming because of how young I look was the reason he asked me this) and just let me go after that.
Sponsored