Mustangs down this morning

1Pretzel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephanie
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Metallic Mustang GT Premium
Went to go to work this morning and started the car and the wrench light came on, puzzled me, left the driveway got 1/4 mile and the advanced trac light came on and a screen came up said advanced trac needs service, then hill start needs service. WTH? Was fine yesterday when I drove it. Wouldn’t go over 10 MPH. Back home I went and waiting on my service advisor to call and see when they can come pick it up. Driving my daughters Mazda 3, “Brad”. He doesn’t have enough oomph😂. Any ideas what could be wrong?
Sponsored

AMC401V8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT - 2000 Excursion - 1987 Swift DB2
I'm not an expert but a abs/trac sensor is on my list of suspects.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Your battery.

It's probably 4+ years old now. Replace it.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Went to go to work this morning and started the car and the wrench light came on, puzzled me, left the driveway got 1/4 mile and the advanced trac light came on and a screen came up said advanced trac needs service, then hill start needs service. WTH? Was fine yesterday when I drove it. Wouldn’t go over 10 MPH. Back home I went and waiting on my service advisor to call and see when they can come pick it up. Driving my daughters Mazda 3, “Brad”. He doesn’t have enough oomph😂. Any ideas what could be wrong?

Your issues sound similar to what was reported in this thread:
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...g-light-no-parking-assist-light-issue.162952/

OP
OP
1Pretzel

1Pretzel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephanie
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

OP
OP
1Pretzel

1Pretzel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephanie
Vehicle(s)
Well service advisor just texted and was kind of vague, they have ordered some parts and it’s something to do with the gas pedal? Seems different from everyone else’s with the same kind of symptoms. Guess I’ll find out more when I pick it up. Thank goodness for extended warranties.

OP
OP
1Pretzel

1Pretzel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephanie
Vehicle(s)
Well they replaced my gas pedal, whatever was wrong with it put the car in limp mode. My service advisor said I need to take it easy on the gas pedal 😂, who is she talking to? I know she pulled my driving history and knows that’s not happening.

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Easy on the pedal? In that case you should have got a Prius

OP
OP
1Pretzel

1Pretzel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephanie
Vehicle(s)
Easy on the pedal? In that case you should have got a Prius
Um not! 😂😂 She knew she was preaching to the choir, the last time I had it in for service she called and said well the last time it threw a code you were doing 85?
I said, yeah sounds about right!
I didn’t buy a sports car to go slow. I am about to turn 50, got my oldest daughter married and graduated with her BSN, and my youngest is a junior at FSU, so I ditched my mom SUV and got my dream car. Both girls almost had a fit when we texted them pics from the dealership, but I’m paying for it and my hubby said go for it. And I drive it like it’s intended to be driven. Fast!
Sponsored