Not open for further replies.

Redcruzer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 eco boost premium convertible, Ruby red
My EB came with the premiere trim. People seem to love it, I know I do. I get what your saying about the interior feeling large. Mine isn’t a daily and when I first get into it after a week or so it does feel large, but I quickly get use to it. I can pack the wife and dog in it and hit the road for a week and not feel cramped and that’s a big plus to me.

Each to his own, but I would suggest staying away from the convertible. If you think the interior feels large, just watch as you drop the top...
Sponsored

sicpuppy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2017 Challenger Hellcat
Let me get this right. You rented a Mustang and joined TODAY just so you can post your review?
Go rent a Bird Scooter and get back to us with your critical analysis.

I've owned not rented a '14 SS, "16 SS, "17 Challenger Hellcat, "17 GT and '18 GT in the last 4 years.
The SS's were somewhat cramped the Hellcat feels huge and the GT's were the best size of the all. Not cramped at all.
Now if you want to talk about, " big with their overhangs", go check out the Challenger.

I think someone is just looking for some internet attention.

What a troll.

Last edited:

fiveoboy01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT 400A
This is my first post in this forum. Hello to all the mustang enthusiasts, garage DIYers’, big spendas $$, daily drivers of 100% OEM factory queens, track rats, silent lurkers, trolls, and whoever else I missed. This post will likely rub many the wrong way but then again, edifying an opinion hurts sometimes.
I'm certain that no one here is concerned with your opinion(differentiated from "the truth"/facts).

Furthermore, one purpose of edification is to encourage intellectual growth, but your entire post reeks of a mental midget.

One of the more week troll attempts I've read in the past few weeks.

CB18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Stingray
Hey Fatguy, I would guess 48" x 48" with black hair like Moe

ihc95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP A10 401A
I owned a E92 335i for 6 years and I never thought the interior was that great. Sure the materials and build quality were fantastic, but the design was so damn boring. I also had it without the iDrive hump in the middle. To me the seating position wasn't any better in the BMW except that you could get the seat a little lower. Also, the visibility was a bit better due to the bigger greenhouse and lower/shorter hood. But overall, the Mustang interior design is more attractive to me.

Also, the non M E90 is a filthy ugly thing compared to the E92...

Sponsored

Maggneto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Premium PP/Navi/ZF(6R80) Shaker Pro
Another "I rented an Ecoboost convertble" noob...

I am going on 4 years of Ecoboost Premium PP ownership and everything you said is bullshit.

I come from nearly 20 years of German cars including Porsche and Audi. German cars in the 30s suck ass in every category compared to an Ecoboost Premium PP.
tenor.gif

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Time to turn this thread into another BBQ tick thread. Okay guys so I had a random thought last night. What if the car color is causing the tick? Maybe the lighter colors are to blame? I’m going to make a YouTube video and share my thoughts please like subscribe and comment in the section below the video. Also turn off and blocker because I make my living off YouTube as a Mustang vlogger. Thanks.
LOL Happy New Year Hunter

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
I get that, say, a Miata driver might think the Mustang is to big and heavy, but I don't see bigger interior dimensions as a negative. Seat comfort and location of pedals, shifter, etc. matter most. Otherwise more space is better.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
upload_2018-12-31_22-50-35.gif

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Well thats just like, your opinion, man.

Sponsored

Bear376

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 EB, 2013 Mustang, 2017 F150SC, 2019 Flex
Vehicle Showcase
Blaming the Mustang interior for being roomy, is like blaming Ferrari for being expensive. You don’t like it, you don’t have to buy it. There are a large number of cars to suit every need. Find the one that fits your needs and stop your bitching.

Spoolie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 A10 ecoboost
Cool story bro. The toyota dealer is down the street. Hear they have a Prius that's right up your alley

ts03691

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Like everyone has said, interiors are subjective. Owned an earlier fox body Mustang and have been in several earlier generation Mustangs and they felt cramped to me. I am 6'3" 230 lbs and didn't like the earlier generation Mustangs as I felt I was shoulder to shoulder with passengers and had no room to move in the car. For that reason I wasn't even considering a Mustang until I happened to just sit in one I was wandering around Car Max and sitting in various models of cars to help make my decision on what to buy. The larger interior was a pleasant surprise to me. So a complain for one person is a selling point to another. I didn't get on the forum pages of the cars I didn't fit in as well however. Sorry the Mustang is not for you but I don't think you will dissuade any ones opinion on this forum with this post.

Freedom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT, '22 Tesla Model 3, '22 F-150 Lightning
If it helps you any you arent wrong. The mustang is indeed wider than an e90 and is very spacious...:inspect:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.