Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

Yep.

Let's do an experiment. How about you stand in front of my Stang and I can show you exactly how bright they are? By the end of the experiment, you will be singing... "Blinded by the light..."

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Yep.

Let's do an experiment. How about you stand in front of my Stang and I can show you exactly how bright they are? By the end of the experiment, you will be singing... "Blinded by the light..."
We must have different lights then. Mine aren't bright at all.

Sponsored

emericA243

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecobeast PP
Nah, I'm not that dumb :lol:
But you are dumb?

..seriously, not that bright is an idiotic statement. Define BRIGHT, what are you comparing to? Halogen? Previous aftermarket HID projectors? Clear lens vs fresnal?So many factors that your statement is un-answerable.

Matco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 2018 Mustang GT 1996 Ford Bronco
But you are dumb?

..seriously, not that bright is an idiotic statement. Define BRIGHT, what are you comparing to? Halogen? Previous aftermarket HID projectors? Clear lens vs fresnal?So many factors that your statement is un-answerable.
I can guarantee my Bronco with its 120 inches of LED light bar is bright :D oh and the HID projector retro fitted headlights :headbang:
bronco.jpg

emericA243

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecobeast PP
What he said ^^. The HIDS on the mustang are better then all any any halogen reflector or projector OEM platforms out there. They are not in any way subpar. However they can be alot better buy retrofitting a aftermarket projector like an EvoX-R with clear lens and aftermarket CBB bulbs. You will then, have better light output then 98% of vehicles on the road.

smann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
But you are dumb?

They really aren't that bright though lol.. Why are you so butt hurt :lol:

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
But you are dumb?

OK Mr. Tough Internet Guy,

I have a Mazda 6 that has LED headlights are are far superior. Happy now? Did I meet your success criteria to be able to define something as "not bright"?

smdandb2

ManBearPig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Corolla SE
Yeah, the Mustang's light output is garbage. I adjusted mine the day I brought it home in 2014 and again when I lowered the car, but it just does not make up for what has to be shitty optics and/or shitty bulbs.

To get the road bright, the lights have to be aimed too low. To get the height set properly, the road is too dim.

It was bad enough that I installed these.
https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/squadron-r-pro-pair-driving-combo-led.asp

Now those are bad mofos, but I can only use them when no other cars are around. But it did fix my lighting issue.

My current DD has factory LED headlights, and they actually put light on the road. Hell, my Exploder with halogens puts more usable light on the road than the Mustang.

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
OK Mr. Tough Internet Guy,

I have a Mazda 6 that has LED headlights are are far superior. Happy now? Did I meet your success criteria to be able to define something as "not bright"?
LOL, and I have a Chevy whos lights are far inferior to the Mustang, so by your logic then the Mustang lights are super bright.

There's always going to be something better out there and something like light output is going to be subjective.

Freedom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT, '22 Tesla Model 3, '22 F-150 Lightning
Funky how imo my mustang has the brightest lights out of all our other cars and I couldn’t be more happy (except maybe a whiter bulb to match my switchbacks). Blows halogens out of the water.
Sponsored