Sponsored

Mustang GT vs ... (Post whatever you've raced and how it went)

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
M4 with "all bolt-ons" and was "getting ready for big turbos". I had him for a bit, probably due to him chirping every gear change. He started to pull up on me, but we had to shut it down early. He asked what I had under the hood, but didn't believe it was stock.

2021 M is getting an update, the 3.0L TT is going to be 480HP in "regular" config, and 510HP with the comp package.

Crazy :D
Sponsored

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
I read that also. It is going to be an awesome machine....especially when the 4 wheel drive version arrives. The 4 wheel drive is great for taking off.

2021 M is getting an update, the 3.0L TT is going to be 480HP in "regular" config, and 510HP with the comp package.

Crazy :D

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
I read that also. It is going to be an awesome machine....especially when the 4 wheel drive version arrives. The 4 wheel drive is great for taking off.
Doh! I meant to mention that as well. Sounds like the AWD variants will come later, and it almost seemed like only the Comp Package will have it as an option[?] The M5 has already made the move to AWD.

Plus, a manual in the base M! Shocking in 2021 :D

Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
If that's with 3.31s then with the 3.73 gear you'll get close to a 6 second 1/8 and 10 second quarter with that mph.
That's the plan.

Robert3487

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
M4 with "all bolt-ons" and was "getting ready for big turbos". I had him for a bit, probably due to him chirping every gear change. He started to pull up on me, but we had to shut it down early. He asked what I had under the hood, but didn't believe it was stock.
This is good info, theres an M4 on my block that looks like he is dying to run me lol. I figured stock for stock it would be close to even but I got a few mods. My long tubes get installed this week too. :party:

Robert3487

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Yeah it was close. Same shop doing a tune for the LTH's?
I have one from VMP that they are updating for me, I don't have much just the jlt, 18 manifold, axleback, and i just ordered catted long tubes with an H pipe. I just update the tune through their ngauge. I was going to go with E85 right after the LT install but I figure I'll save that for after the wheels and driveshaft.

Nightshifter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allen
Vehicle(s)
2020 Velocity Blue Mustang GT 10 Speed Auto Base Model (light weight baby)
A BRZ and stock SRT are not cars you should even be in the same hemisphere with...especially with a 10 speed auto. You sure you have a GT model? Not even trying be a dick but those are two bad losses.
Well depends... A boosted BRZ or FS R runs 11's over here... he has some videos of racing in Mexico... 3 parts ;) He's pretty much taking most of the cars except a Hellcat, ZL1 and some others... but beat all the Mustangs. Running a STi Turbo Customized.. 300WHP but the car is weightless! A stock FS R or even one running Stage 2 E85 tune I beat badly now :) Had some problem with a spark plug that Ford fixed...

Sponsored

Nightshifter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allen
Vehicle(s)
2020 Velocity Blue Mustang GT 10 Speed Auto Base Model (light weight baby)
Last edited:

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
Took down a very surprised owner of a Porsche 911 GT2 the other day. He had the jump the first run and I didn't think I was going to catch him until the car shifted and I started pulling. We went from 35 up to 100 the second time with me pulling away immediately. Afterwards he yelled out his open window and said my car sounded badass. He asked what was done to it and my buddy said "It's just a 5.0!" :) He didn't want to go from a dig after those two runs.

Car has Active Exhaust so it was in track mode. Just had a Roush Stage 2 blower install finished up that day.

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
As they say, a win is a win.....that Porsche GT2 has a tested 0-60 2.6 and quarter mile of 10.3 but get this at.....140 mph. I hate to tell you, if someone is driving it that really wants to run you...you don't have a chance, even with the Stage 2. Oh wait, I assumed it must be a new one...could it have been a 1990's era? Could you have gotten the model wrong?

Not knocking on your run and congratulate your new install...but some of us just don't get it, that some people will allow you to run off because they don't want the ticket or whatever and let off the acceleration at some point.

I take all this back. I forgot it is our bragging post....heck even I do it :)

Took down a very surprised owner of a Porsche 911 GT2 the other day. He had the jump the first run and I didn't think I was going to catch him until the car shifted and I started pulling. We went from 35 up to 100 the second time with me pulling away immediately. Afterwards he yelled out his open window and said my car sounded badass. He asked what was done to it and my buddy said "It's just a 5.0!" :) He didn't want to go from a dig after those two runs.

Car has Active Exhaust so it was in track mode. Just had a Roush Stage 2 blower install finished up that day.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
As they say, a win is a win.....that Porsche GT2 has a tested 0-60 2.6 and quarter mile of 10.3 but get this at.....140 mph. I hate to tell you, if someone is driving it that really wants to run you...you don't have a chance, even with the Stage 2. Oh wait, I assumed it must be a new one...could it have been a 1990's era? Could you have gotten the model wrong?

Not knocking on your run and congratulate your new install...but some of us just don't get it, that some people will allow you to run off because they don't want the ticket or whatever and let off the acceleration at some point.

I take all this back. I forgot it is our bragging post....heck even I do it :)
0-60 is almost irrelevant in the real world, most of those are inflated with launch control which someone won't be using in an on the fly race. I think a supercharged Mustang could easily stay with a GT2 off the rip. Eventually you'd get passed.

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
True enough....but he said the guy didn't want to go from a dig.
Sponsored