Mustang GT PP weighs more than a Truck

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
When people start saying KG, or KPH, I just assume they are talking about voodoo and stop listening.

I mean at least Europe was close to right with meters, they are only three inches off (ish) the proper measuring unit, a yard. :crackup::crackup::crackup:
I assume you’ve seen the Nate Bargatze as George Washington SNL skit by now? If not, do yourself a favor and jump on YouTube and check it out. Hilarious!
Sponsored

Bob Lob Law

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT Premium
My '22 F250 Lariat with the 7.3L gas weighed right at 7,300 lbs with me in it and my '22 401a GT weighs right at 4,030 lbs with me in it. I had an '01 Camaro SS(bought new in '01)with every GM option weighed 3,407 lbs completely empty. After driving the 250 for a couple of years this stang felt really light!

Yes.

An uncle is a Pontiac collector, and has a pristine, low-mile '09 Solstice GXP in Brazen Orange that I keep pestering him to drop an LS into.
The Solstice was designed to have a LS in it(GXP model), but, the corporate GM didn't want it to compete with the Vette so they went FI 4 cylinder. They are super easy to drop a LS into!
Sponsored