Muffler Delete Suggestions

kyle5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Hello I am looking for muffler suggestions for my gen 3 coyote mustang. It sounds great with the borla switchfire x pipe I had installed, I just want to hear it more, but not obnoxiously loud like straight piping the mufflers. I’m thinking dynomax race bullets?
Sponsored

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Hello I am looking for muffler suggestions for my gen 3 coyote mustang. It sounds great with the borla switchfire x pipe I had installed, I just want to hear it more, but not obnoxiously loud like straight piping the mufflers. I’m thinking dynomax race bullets?
It will definitely be obnoxiously loud if you ace the mufflers. It's pretty much already obnoxiously loud the way it is....and I wouldn't be surprised if that X pipe pushed decibels above legal limits.

OP
OP
kyle5.0

kyle5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
It will definitely be obnoxiously loud if you ace the mufflers. It's pretty much already obnoxiously loud the way it is....and I wouldn't be surprised if that X pipe pushed decibels above legal limits.
It really just changed the tone imo. You can hear it around 4k rpm or on a cold start. Other than that it’s pretty stock sounding - decibel wise.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Borla S Type or Borla ATAK will be loud, give a nice tone and won’t drone. Plus, they should pair nicely with the Switchfire since that’s also Borla.

Sponsored

tnk_2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang GT, 401A, auto, CS, Ford SS.
if you going with Borla exhaust go with S type catback. The ATAK is very loud and youtube doesn't really give you an idea how loud it is. I have listen to countless youtube video on the Borla S type and ATAK. I thought the ATAK is not that loud until I bought it and installed. it is very very very loud. If I can go back in time, I will get the S type catback.

Logan@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 3.0L Whipple
Hello!

Muffler delete + resonator delete is a rather loud setup. It really depends what you qualify as "obnoxious", though. There will be expected drone, too, so if that is something that'll bother you, it'd be worth looking for another option.

With all that being said, there are multiple options for a muffler delete that'll work for you.

https://www.lethalperformance.com/search/?q=2018+mustang+muffler+delete

We have them listed here and would be happy to help. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Wraith_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT