MotorTrend Review with numbers...

sakman84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Premium. 6MT, Blue, upgraded wheels
https://www.motortrend.com/news/ford-mustang-mach-1-shelby-gt350-gt500-test-data/

"Because it isn't endowed with supercar horsepower or a twin-clutch automatic transmission, the 1LE does lose out to the most powerful Mustangs in the 0-60 mph sprint, but it's still quicker than the Mach 1. Oh and by the way, the 1LE is the cheapest car here, too. With a starting price of $51,090, the 1LE isn't just the bargain of the group, it's one of the best performance deals on the market. It has been since 2016. "

GM got the most out of that platform, the SS 1LE is a great performance car at the track. Sad to see the Mach 1 still behind it, because as Shogun or Atlas1 has said "The M1 was designed when Ford finally decided to stop Fing around and answer the 1LE" I agree. The only problem with the 1LE is living with it everyday.
Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
https://www.motortrend.com/news/ford-mustang-mach-1-shelby-gt350-gt500-test-data/

"Because it isn't endowed with supercar horsepower or a twin-clutch automatic transmission, the 1LE does lose out to the most powerful Mustangs in the 0-60 mph sprint, but it's still quicker than the Mach 1. Oh and by the way, the 1LE is the cheapest car here, too. With a starting price of $51,090, the 1LE isn't just the bargain of the group, it's one of the best performance deals on the market. It has been since 2016. "

GM got the most out of that platform, the SS 1LE is a great performance car at the track. Sad to see the Mach 1 still behind it, because as Shogun or Atlas1 has said "The M1 was designed when Ford finally decided to stop Fing around and answer the 1LE" I agree. The only problem with the 1LE is living with it everyday.
That was @shogun32
He’s right the camaro is a great performer. As an all around car it just disappoints for the average buyer and why the Mach 1 is such a good alternative for many of us.

Weeee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1, Mach E GT
With a starting price of $51,090 - The only problem with the 1LE is living with it everyday.
In my opinion, this is a large problem. You are already committed to spending $51K, why not add $6K more and get a base Mach 1 that you can live with every day? I suppose some folks can have a daily driver and a pure fun weekend car, but that is not me.
Sponsored