MotorTrend Review with numbers...

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
Until you get stuck 8 deep at a stop sign on a 6% incline.
Been driving pretty much nothing but stick for 45 years, hills and traffic are not even noticed at this point. It's all just second nature. You auto guys can enjoy your 1 second faster cars, I'll enjoy shifting my own gears. To each his own, just enjoy your car!
Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
64 grand?:piggybank::piggybank:

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0

Sponsored

sleepy floy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'74 Ford Bronco, '15 Jeep Wrangler
Winning is more fun than losing.
Ha ha...i've owned a 911, an M3, three Mustangs, blah blah blah...my Bronco is at the top of the list for driving enjoyment. Guessing my 0-60 time is in the 12 second range. The experience of driving a simple old school truck is amazing. I do still like to go fast, and am cross-shopping the Mach 1 versus an M4...but as Stageron said...to each his own. Best buy a stopwatch to insure you are "winning", whatever that means to you.

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Ha ha...i've owned a 911, an M3, three Mustangs, blah blah blah...my Bronco is at the top of the list for driving enjoyment. Guessing my 0-60 time is in the 12 second range. The experience of driving a simple old school truck is amazing. I do still like to go fast, and am cross-shopping the Mach 1 versus an M4...but as Stageron said...to each his own. Best buy a stopwatch to insure you are "winning", whatever that means to you.
I had 4 beemers. The last one, a while ago was a 2006 M3 6 Speed Carbon Black with Baseball Glove leather interior.

Everyone tells me the BMW isn’t what it used to be …

sleepy floy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
I had 4 beemers. The last one, a while ago was a 2006 M3 6 Speed Carbon Black with Baseball Glove leather interior.

Everyone tells me the BMW isn’t what it used to be …
The new M4 is a beast. Everyone harps on the buck teeth front end...but you can clearly see where the $ have been spent. As far as performance numbers...I guess I'll be "winning" if I go with the M4 lol. If I go with the BMW, I'll be signing up for a performance class along with a safety class for my soon to be 16 year old.

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
The new M4 is a beast. Everyone harps on the buck teeth front end...but you can clearly see where the $ have been spent. As far as performance numbers...I guess I'll be "winning" if I go with the M4 lol. If I go with the BMW, I'll be signing up for a performance class along with a safety class for my soon to be 16 year old.
You'll also spend $30k more than a Mach 1
I'd rather have 2 nice cars than 1 M4

Sponsored

sleepy floy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
You'll also spend $30k more than a Mach 1
I'd rather have 2 nice cars than 1 M4
Have spent a lot of time spec'ing them out. $20k difference between the two on my specs, but yes there is a price gap I guess it depends as to whether you want to be "winning". Sorry, lol, that is the stupidest thing I've heard in a long time.

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Enjoy, I had heard that the engine in my M3 was amazing and stopped getting manufactured. Perhaps they got the "wakeup" call.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Winning is more fun than losing.
You can't lose if you don't play. For me, drag racing on a track is too hard on the parts. Drag racing on the street is too risky for me. Virtually never a place with no other cars or cross streets, drive ways, pedestrians, etc. and never know when random bozo in the next lane will lose it and kill or maim someone. Most I'm going to do is punch it to a little over the speed limit all by myself or max it out on a deserted road between limited access points. I'm sure some would feel that is irresponsible, so not preaching to anyone.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500