Calif-GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Twister Orange (1 of 480)
Vehicle Showcase
Does the car pull to the right? 😜 Imagine if that was a CFTP with painted stripes off centered.
I hope you get it fixed as those things bug me as well.

I think after having the stripes on my 2013 Boss, I'm happy went with stripe delete.
Besides better performance less wind drag. :crackup:

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
I actually prepped the car myself and noticed several things. I totally missed the stripes. Just noticed the other day. Yes they will fix it, but should this be an issue? No fn way. Unacceptable and quality control needs to be addressed. This is my 2nd 500 and both had many flaws.
I completely agree with the Quality Control statement and concerns. I've stated the same as you in many similar threads on this site with the owner QC concerns and images posted by other M6G members.

Since the inception of the S550, regardless of the multiple platforms available and their cost tiers, the Quality Control is totally ABSENT. You would think that 7+ years into production that many of these issues would have been worked out or would now be non-existent - but the same redundant QC issues still exist today.

I'd like to see Farley come on here and explain why such issues are still present and why anything like your example is even allowed to leave the assembly plant after a final inspection.... if there even is a final inspection.

This isn't a dig towards your vehicle - BUT IMO, that vehicle and others like it with similar issues shouldn't even had made it to a transport rig until any such obvious and visible issue was corrected.

Last edited:

Stang 19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Ford Performance Blue
Farley recently acknowledged thier lack of QC and hired someone to turn this around. Here is hoping…

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
and then some dealers want to hold the car for weeks to "PREP/Inspect", LOL.

Sponsored

Stang 19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
I have a Biilt Ma Erick on order that has been stuck at the plant in Mexico…no reason given…been there for 2 months. Each month dealer sends an email saying it’s will be another month. If a premium car company did this they would not be premium for long. Guess this why we eat from our dog dish hub caps.

stealthfrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 raptor, 99 corvette, 2015 PP mustang gt
these cars have the absolute worst QC I've ever seen with a new vehicle. my personal car is absolutely horrendous. whats funny is they all have different issues... nothing is consistent. pretty sad honestly.

Stang 19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
aah, would be nice to be able to go back to the good old days where a disgruntled assembly line worker would hang a nut or washer inside of the door panel to get back at the man…if only our problems were that simple huh🤪
Sponsored