Sponsored

More Official 2015 Mustang Images (Clearest Yet)

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion
Sorry, but it had to be done....

It is a super-fast hack, but it does the trick.
I am so used to your mod, I almost missed it. I added just a small touch of additional styling to your mod. Hope you don't mind.
MikeLike.jpg

Radeyo

Threads
Reaction score
So, what about this Midnight reveal thing? Is that happening tonight at Midnight EST?

I know the press thing is up tonight at Midnight but I remember people talking about Ford's reveal being at Midnight as well.

Rampant

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rampantrenders.com
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
MBC (for now)
Sweet, maybe a bit darker green, but really nice.
I tried to make it look like the Guard color (or at least what I think the Guard color is) to keep it as realistic as possible. However, I couldn't find a comparable Ford color to Guard, so all I went off is the color chip, which are notoriously way off base.

That being said, I think it could be a great color if it is pretty close to the color chip and my render.

Sponsored

Revenant

Threads
Reaction score
Rampant, I had to see what the inboard headlights and grill I posted 5 minutes before you looked like on your rendition. I also went for more of a Dark Highland Green and integrated the passenger side bumper a little more. So we've got some S550 Bullitt flavor. I left your tag in there and hope you don't mind.
j5a0239grilllightgt.jpg

jjw

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shelbyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 PP2, 05 STI 475whp, 04 cayenne turbo, Shelbys
So why are some people judging the new Mustang solely on looks and not on the basis of potentially great value for money performance.

I'm not having a go at anyone I just think some people are too quick to throw the toys out of the pram (stroller).
This x1000

jjw

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shelbyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 PP2, 05 STI 475whp, 04 cayenne turbo, Shelbys
Rampant, I had to see what the inboard headlights and grill I posted 5 minutes before you looked like on your rendition. I also went for more of a Dark Highland Green and integrated the passenger side bumper a little more. So we've got some S550 Bullitt flavor. I left your tag in there and hope you don't mind.
I think this is my next car!

Sponsored

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
Oh wow, the GT is a beast! I hate to nit pick but I'll take mine minus the spoiler and possibly some sort of aftermarket hood. Overall I'm impressed with the level of detail in every crease of the sheet metal ...... Just sexy.