Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rampantrenders.com
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
MBC (for now)
I had some more ideas for modified front bumpers, this time for a more modern approach.

And with a completely blacked out center lower lip:

As much as I liked the last one, I might like this one even more.

P.S. Thanks Chaz for the rendering at this view!
Sponsored

TampaBear67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool Blue 07 Accord EX-L 2.4, DOHC, iVTEC Coupe
I Absolutely Love the Top One Rampant. I particularly like how you kept the overal feel and Upper Grill shape with the Outter Bumper Skin but the unique way that the Black Grill underneath looks like It is almost Structural and Emerging from Under the Skin. Very Bold and Agressive!

My only input would be that I would bring in the ends of the Lower Opening to line up with the angle of the outboard edges of the upper grill. I also wonder how it would look if that were just one big opening without the Corners in the lower ends of the upper grill, with the Black Grill inside it.

OP
OP
Rampant

Rampant

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rampantrenders.com
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
MBC (for now)
Hey Tampa -

If you follow the outboard edges of the upper grille, it will go straight to the corner of the wheel well (curve crudely meant to guess the perspective as it wraps around the front corner).

I wanted to have more material there to make it feel cleaner.

I like the lower corners of the upper grille. If you make it a four-sided trapezoid, it starts to look a little "ordinary" to me (though still good).

DJ

I love these kits! I hope they actually make some like this. I bet two wider spaced stripes would look great going down that double bubble roof too.

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Red Mustang Vert w/pony package w/CAI,
From this viewpoint (from the mirrors back) there are some similarities to the Mazda RX-8.

Sponsored

sgt d

Threads
Reaction score
I like the round fog light treatment. the current expected fog light openings I believe for me is what is keeping from really embracing the new front end. just out of curiosity can you black out the center of the bumper so it matches the grill openings on the orange car? just a color swap, I almost did that on my current car but I was not sure how it would look.

Mriley

The orange one looks the best to me Rampant. That grille within a grille look, while interesting, would have many complaining even more that it shares with the Taurus's superman shaped grille. I also love the vertical bars lacking in the first 2. It's just a great evolution of the GT500's nose so I'd like to see that in the next stang. I know this is a body kit thread though, so it's cool what you've done here- can't wait to see all the different possibilities for changing up the look. Something for everyone.

Sponsored

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion
Man, these are spot on. Ramp. I'd suggest you put turn sigs in the inner compartment of the headlights for the orange one.

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion
I though he meant black out the middle bumper like this. I added the headlight turnsig too.
rmap.jpg

jjw

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shelbyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 PP2, 05 STI 475whp, 04 cayenne turbo, Shelbys
Wow, excellent!
One suggestion… vents seem a bit too far forward to be in an effective venting position/ low pressure zone.
I like the separated grill, round headlights and blacked out bottom.

sgt d

Threads
Reaction score
I though he meant black out the middle bumper like this. I added the headlight turnsig too.
I did but I was not going to ask for him to redo it, but it is what I feared and why I did not do it to my Shelby. the lines just do not naturally flow:shrug:

it does look good with only the lower portion that rampant did.
Sponsored