bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Ya but what can you honestly say bad about the Camaro. It’s perfection and your slanderous threads should be deleted.

I think both sites have tools on them. Some need to justify their purchase and others just can’t comprehend that people just like different things. I like coming over here and reading more because you guys actually have stuff going on in a regular fashion. It’s fun to come over and lay out some tongue in cheek comments to stir the pot a bit. I can’t speak on Camaro sales threads... are we winning?
Of course you can’t speak on sales threads. You don’t know where to find them on your forum.:wink:
Sponsored

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Ya but what can you honestly say bad about the Camaro. It’s perfection and your slanderous threads should be deleted.

I think both sites have tools on them. Some need to justify their purchase and others just can’t comprehend that people just like different things. I like coming over here and reading more because you guys actually have stuff going on in a regular fashion. It’s fun to come over and lay out some tongue in cheek comments to stir the pot a bit. I can’t speak on Camaro sales threads... are we winning?
Now run back and tell blaq you did a good job.

5-OH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I don’t like this one bit, in order for there to be an improved breed of Mustang there needs to be a Camaro and Challenger or else we end up with a 2 door fusion or whatever Ford decides will quiet the niche market.

I hate to say it, but post 2002 after the f-body went away the Mustang became bland sans the Terminator of course. Ford put more emphasis on appearance design then improving the overall car I’m not saying everything was crap, but think about it as soon as Camaro and Challenger came back after ‘09 things got better. Just for example look at the Coyote, 13-14 Gt500, Boss 302 and S550 none of those cars or products would have been so good had it not been for competition.

Sponsored

OP
OP
bluebeastsrt

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
I don’t like this one bit, in order for there to be
I don’t like this one bit, in order for there to be an improved breed of Mustang there needs to be a Camaro and Challenger or else we end up with a 2 door fusion or whatever Ford decides will quiet the niche market.

I hate to say it, but post 2002 after the f-body went away the Mustang became bland sans the Terminator of course. Ford put more emphasis on appearance design then improving the overall car I’m not saying everything was crap, but think about it as soon as Camaro and Challenger came back after ‘09 things got better. Just for example look at the Coyote, 13-14 Gt500, Boss 302 and S550 none of those cars or products would have been so good had it not been for competition.
Everybody says that. But the Mustang was the first pony car to 500hp while there were no challengers or Camaros . Then it was the first to 600. They have been resting on their laurels lately. I do agree with you however that competition is good. But it’s in Chevy best interest to figure out what the Mustang is getting right. The only competition manufacturers care about. Is the sales competition. If something doesn’t change soon. it’ll be 2002 all over again for the Camaro

Loki-GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium A10-3.55-400a
Vehicle Showcase
When the V8 bites the dust in a very few years,the pony wars will be OVER,because there won't be anymore ponies.The thrill and the sound won't be there, because electric is silent,and they will be heavy, and more Euro looking than they are now,with the Challenger exception,don't think the Mustang is exempt from this,the race to the bottom and then extinction is going to be a dandy,hang on for one of the last pony rides.
The doom and gloom of the V8 has been going on for decades, it's not going anywhere anytime soon. Back in the 80's we heard it was going to die, then the 90's it would transform into a front wheel drive car and so on and so on.

I predict what I've been predicting since 1978 when the Mustang sucked ass truly, gas was expensive and bean counters ruled the day much more than today, the Mustang GT with a V8 will be around for a long time to come.

Sponsored

Loki-GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

The 2005 Mustang was far from emphasis on appearance, there was no Camaro and yet Ford gave us a brand new car, brand new engine making more power and all while there was no Trans-Am or Camaro. I agree there needs to be competition but as long as Ford makes their number the Mustang will live, just like when the Camaro was gone for a decade.

Reactions: Why

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
The 2005 Mustang was far from emphasis on appearance, there was no Camaro and yet Ford gave us a brand new car, brand new engine making more power and all while there was no Trans-Am or Camaro. I agree there needs to be competition but as long as Ford makes their number the Mustang will live, just like when the Camaro was gone for a decade.
Hell if it wasn't for the 2005 Mustang being so hugely successful there never would have been a reborn camaro or Challenger. Mustang created the pony car segment in 1964 and brought it back to life in 2005. All fact no brag.

Loki-GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hell if it wasn't for the 2005 Mustang being so hugely successful there never would have been a reborn camaro or Challenger. Mustang created the pony car segment in 1964 and brought it back to life in 2005. All fact no brag.
Exactly.

SVTSNAKE355

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
hothands
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT500
All true. The 2007 Gt500 was there with no comp. At the time.

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
The true enemy of any care enthusiast is the self driving car with electricity just along for the ride. Once self driving cars become safe in all driving situations, drivers licenses will be a thing of the past. The only way to drive a non selfie will be on a closed circuit. Now I don't think this will happen for awhile, but it will happen and probably within most of the posters on this forums lifetime. Not really sure why people get so amped up about what car is better or faster when there will always be a better faster car (until selfies then maybe just better). Heck, most of us can make many cars faster than they are from the factory, so it is sort of a moot point anyway. Enjoy what you have while you can. Also get your children in some decent cars too as they for sure will "suffer" selfies.
Sponsored