Sponsored

Midpipe

Stang27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I have a 2017 GT350 with gen 5 Whipple that's amazing by the way. It has a resonator delete, stock mufflers, and just added a B line midpipe. It's crazy loud inside and out! I know in time I'll blow the cats off so I went with a midpipe and it's just too loud.. I have the exhaust flaps closed as well and still way loud. Any recommendations? High flow cats are stupid money so will a axel back help? If so what do you recommend?
Sponsored

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
Nothing is quieter than the stock mufflers especially with the flaps. Add back a resonator in the middle where the x pipe is. Magnaflow makes one with an integrated x pipe and it helps especially with the rasp.

Or put back 2 separate resonators (but bigger) where they stock ones used to be.

robvas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have a 2017 GT350 with gen 5 Whipple that's amazing by the way. It has a resonator delete, stock mufflers, and just added a B line midpipe. It's crazy loud inside and out! I know in time I'll blow the cats off so I went with a midpipe and it's just too loud.. I have the exhaust flaps closed as well and still way loud. Any recommendations? High flow cats are stupid money so will a axel back help? If so what do you recommend?
GT350 and Whipple but $1,000 cars are stupid money? 😂

OP
OP
Stang27

Stang27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Thanks for everyone's advice! I'll check everything out.

fsujmm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mach 1 (Sold), 2017 Gt350
How much boost are you running? and is that safe in the short term and most likely going to be an issue in the long term ?
Sponsored