Not open for further replies.

Ron@cp-e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
whoosh
Vehicle(s)
2015 EBM
I'm in for the FMIC w/pipes and BOV - waiting for this, I emailed Full Race twice asking for lead time with NO response anyway.
Just give me the word when I can place the order or pre-order!
thanks MAP!!!
Sponsored

OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
First Name
Sales
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Base w/ Performance Package
I'm in for the FMIC w/pipes and BOV - waiting for this, I emailed Full Race twice asking for lead time with NO response anyway.
Just give me the word when I can place the order or pre-order!
thanks MAP!!!

Could you do me a favor and drop me an email? [email protected]

That way I can add you to the pre-list order and contact you directly the second they are available for pre-order.

Or, you could add me on facebook as well. www.facebook.com/500whp

Thank you!

Nihil

Cowabunga
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Grey Goop
Don't you wanna give us an special introductory price for a week say $800 for the full set ;)

Serious note though I don't need the turbosmart BOV, I really need a synchronic synapses base or a greddy flange(which I have for my synchronic) is this doable?

OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
First Name
Sales
Vehicle(s)
Don't you wanna give us an special introductory price for a week say $800 for the full set ;)

Serious note though I don't need the turbosmart BOV, I really need a synchronic synapses base or a greddy flange(which I have for my synchronic) is this doable?
I can weld a Greddy flange on there for you, not a problem at all. With the base price being so aggressive we are going to be holding off on intro pricing. Everybody that pre-orders a full kit I will throw in a $25.00 MAP gift card to use towards any of the products on our website.

Your intercooler kit would be cheaper as you will be getting it without the turbosmart, we can discuss the final price once pre-order is launched. I'll make sure you get exactly what you want!

Thank you.

15svo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
95 gt far from stock 15 ecoboost delivered 2/9/15
Thanks adam you guys always treat me and every customer top notch.

Sponsored

JustSpeed7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Would love to see full pics of the whole kit piping and Intercooler and at the $900 price is that change if you wanted the pipes in black?

OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
First Name
Sales
Vehicle(s)
Would love to see full pics of the whole kit piping and Intercooler and at the $900 price is that change if you wanted the pipes in black?
Yup, wrinkle black would be an extra $60.00 but we are including full pipes. Other companies are including pipes that only replace the factory rubber units, others aren't including a BOV either.

Here are a few pictures of the charge pipe kit, and then a few pictures of the prototype intercooler.

I'll get a full product photo posted up soon as the intercooler tanks are machined and on a core!

Nihil

Cowabunga
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Grey Goop
So we can install the intercooler from under the car without having to remove the front bumper correct? just unhose and unbolt the stock cooler and slide one down and slide the new one in?

Running with the turbosmart bov or an aftermarket what will we do about the electronic side of the bov control? were is the vacuum source on the bov tapped into on the turbosmart you are using in this build?

OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
First Name
Sales
Vehicle(s)
So we can install the intercooler from under the car without having to remove the front bumper correct? just unhose and unbolt the stock cooler and slide one down and slide the new one in?

Running with the turbosmart bov or an aftermarket what will we do about the electronic side of the bov control? were is the vacuum source on the bov tapped into on the turbosmart you are using in this build?
Correct, you don't have to remove anything but the lower splash shield, the upper radiator brackets, and the stock intercooler bolts/hoses. Slide ours right in it's place and reverse the process.

The odd thing is, we have had the stock BOV unplugged for about 2 weeks now and it hasn't thrown a check engine light yet. I still have it enabled in the Cobb software. For anybody that upgrades to an intercooler if they have Cobb I will supply a custom tune file that will disable the BOV. We will also be working on a resistor plug to go in its place, but so far it hasn't needed it.

Vacuum source comes off the intake manifold we tapped into it at the back of the manifold right near the firewall. I can snap a picture a little later today and post it up for you!

Thank you.

Sponsored

Nihil

Cowabunga
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Grey Goop
I was hoping the stock bov had a vacuum source/solenoid we could plug into to control the opening of an aftermarket bov but guess that's not how ford has their stock bov setup. We were discussing on another thread we are pretty sure the ecu is using the stock bov to help control some boost by opening up the bov while cruising cause after putting on aftermarket intakes we are hearing it open up at certain loads while cruising(its not turbo spool either you can distinctly hear when the bov is opened to bleed out for awhile). Ecu wont be able to do that with an aftermarket bov and a manually tapped in vacuum source.

OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
First Name
Sales
Vehicle(s)
I was hoping the stock bov had a vacuum source/solenoid we could plug into to control the opening of an aftermarket bov but guess that's not how ford has their stock bov setup. We were discussing on another thread we are pretty sure the ecu is using the stock bov to help control some boost by opening up the bov while cruising cause after putting on aftermarket intakes we are hearing it open up at certain loads while cruising(its not turbo spool either you can distinctly hear when the bov is opened to bleed out for awhile). Ecu wont be able to do that with an aftermarket bov and a manually tapped in vacuum source.

Link me to the thread where people are saying the stock BOV is used to control boost, this is 100% not true. The noise people are hearing is overboost from poor tuning, or no tuning at all!

boostedCO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange ecoboost

sleepless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium Guard flavored
:love::love::love: Love all the data points, graphs, and charts you're throwing out. As an engineer, this is exactly what I want to see to justify a purchase. Can't argue with data! Also, how sweet is that 3D printer for churning out prototypes!

Will definitely be looking into picking up your parts once the car arrives.

Thanks Adam
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.