Manuals Are Losers

wadewolf76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damon
Vehicle(s)
67 Mustang coupe, 21 Twister Orange GT premium
I'm a big fan of the manual transmission just for the theft deterrent it adds.
Sponsored

OGsmakDadE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daryl
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber blue GT, 1999 Honda Prelude
You never had me - you never had your car. Granny shifting, not double clutching like you should! You're lucky that 100-shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake. Almost had me?
You never had me, you never had your car

catdaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 iconic silver pp1
I took a brand new pp1 auto for a drive the other day and ran out of gas immediately before I could get to the fuel station a km a way..... The transmission was pretty good but did feel odd at lower speeds, it's definitely possible that as it only had 14kms it needed time to learn. The new gt 500 autos drive really great

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430
1628394196198.png

Mustang gt 2016

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt manual 2016
I chose a manual mustang cause I figured it was my last chance to own a manual car. They won't be around much longer. In fact my next car might be electric.
Same tbh, But i wish that ford just replaces their MT82 and brings us with a smoother transmission in the upcoming years before deciding to switch to electric or only auto.

Sponsored

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
The pos MT82 is why I ordered the A10. Both the Bullitt and the CA Special rag top drove me to tears. Even the MGW in the Bullitt didn't help much. Yeah yeah, I know the mothership tell us it has been upgraded. 🙄 And Nixon said he wasn't a crook too. :)

RazzaRossa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Mikey, did you check the T2 option box when you ordered your mighty A10 equipped pony car? That's where you get the set of testicles your missing when driving the auto. 😁 Quarter mile on bro.

Arthonon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Mikey, did you check the T2 option box when you ordered your mighty A10 equipped pony car? That's where you get the set of testicles your missing when driving the auto. 😁 Quarter mile on bro.
Manual Owners: "Hey Honey, I'm sorry I wasn't able to satisfy you last night. Again. But I can drive a manual, so I'm going online to talk about it so I can still feel like a man." 🤣

RazzaRossa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
Don't fear Art, you can order the M-6066-T2 upgrade, from FRPP, it gets you just what all auto drivers are lacking. Don't buy them used, I heard they can be abused.😂🤣😆✌🤓🧐😎

Arthonon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Don't fear Art, you can order the M-6066-T2 upgrade, from FRPP, it gets you just what all auto drivers are lacking. Don't buy them used, I heard they can be abused.😂🤣😆✌🤓🧐😎
Never having needed it, I wasn't familiar with it. Makes me wonder why you know so much about it.... 😂🤣😆✌🤓🧐😎

Sponsored

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
If I could have gotten the Tremech as in the Mach 1, I'd have jumped on it.

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Gotta love this forum. :crackup: We are blessed with a great group of gear heads !

Arthonon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
If I could have gotten the Tremech as in the Mach 1, I'd have jumped on it.
Yeah, same here. The MT-82 in the 2018 models just didn't seem like a good fit at the time. The Tremec sounds great, though.

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
World of difference sliding thru the gears between the two. There is no notchy feeling in the gate with the Tremech as with the China tranny.

RazzaRossa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
All kidding aside, the MT-82 in my car is not that bad. You just can't shift it like an animal, it requires finesse. I still prefer an old top loader, there is a tranny that could take abuse all-day-long. I had a Tremec 5 speed in my Factory Five Cobra, very nice precise tranny. Had I thought my wife would have wanted to drive my 2019, I would have got the A10, but she just loves her little ECO boost Escape.
Sponsored