Sponsored

Mustang 2020 Factory service manuals

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
Do you have any experience with these manuals and how they would compare to something like Helms? Seems a little far fetched to me being specific to a particular VIN. The manufacturer manuals are not even model specific, let alone VIN specific.
I bought it but haven't used it yet. Waiting a couple more weeks when i put my Steeda LCA spherical bearing in. It has specific info on the 2nd page about my car. There are 11554 pages to the PDF. Lots of info. It's worth it to me because i'll keep this car til' the day i can't drive it any longer.

Once you buy it you have access to it for 30 days so save it to as many devices as you can. I have a pdf on my computer, a copy on my smart phone and i saved a copy to a thumb drive.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rapid Red

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Do you have any experience with these manuals and how they would compare to something like Helms? Seems a little far fetched to me being specific to a particular VIN. The manufacturer manuals are not even model specific, let alone VIN specific.
Well actually the vin will have codes for options sold with the car. That is how you separate the clones from the real deal, back in the day.

Today vin is used to find a part for your car. Your silver bullet, the year you own, could easily have 2-3 different generations out here running the roads.

So it is not my vin per say it is what it contains the vin, auto DNA if you like;

@ORRadtech,

There is such a thing as "Intellectual property," that would be the computer code and any diagnostic tools or applications Ford motor company developed.

And they have every right to deny the general public access to that property.

Harley, I say this they are beyond ridiculous now. Give me a set of points and gravity fuel feed any day all day.

LOL
Pep

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
Well actually the vin will have codes for options sold with the car. That is how you separate the clones from the real deal, back in the day.

Today vin is used to find a part for your car. Your silver bullet, the year you own, could easily have 2-3 different generations out here running the roads.

So it is not my vin per say it is what it contains the vin, auto DNA if you like;

@ORRadtech,

There is such a thing as "Intellectual property," that would be the computer code and any diagnostic tools or applications Ford motor company developed.

And they have every right to deny the general public access to that property.

Harley, I say this they are beyond ridiculous now. Give me a set of points and gravity fuel feed any day all day.

LOL
Pep
Yes I’ve enabled car play on my GTS Boom Box on my Road Glide and had to have the dealer do it thru the digital technician.

The dealer I bought my bike from and 2 other new bikes wanted 50.00 to check a couple of boxes in the digital technician which is ridiculous. I ended up going to another dealer that charged 25.00. I try not to use any Harley service department unless it’s warranty work related.
Sponsored