• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Kentucky Manley I-Beam Rods

Nctong01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang D1X GT, 2018 GT350, '17 Turbo Silverado, '99 Turbo Integra
These are the heavier version of Manley’s I-beam, one step down from the 300m.

Brand new; Decided to step the goal up so had to go with a bit beefier rod. Waited 2 months for these…lowest you will find these is $1700 shipped after all’s said and done (they range typically from $1750-$1850), alongside a substantial wait time.

$1200 shipped

2D171C6C-CB45-4F89-8E34-F8DEFB15EBD5.jpeg

253B9509-E70F-47B4-B3D3-6D1D5620746C.jpeg

4823E407-1A90-44E2-92B6-04AA6E257675.jpeg
Sponsored

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
That’s a deal right there !

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
You sir , are who I want to be when I grow up .😎

I have seen you grabbing all these deals that would have tempted me … saving me money !

I know your are swapping the GN… is the second buikd for a Fox swap …?

Please start a build thread if so for both so I can follow (and drool) along 😎.

myfast70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
You sir , are who I want to be when I grow up .😎

I have seen you grabbing all these deals that would have tempted me … saving me money !

I know your are swapping the GN… is the second build for a Fox swap …?

Please start a build thread if so for both so I can follow (and drool) along 😎.
Says the guy with a fleet of Mustangs and an even bigger fleet of engines, lol. I probably should start a build thread here as I feel like you guys would be more accepting of a Coyote swapped GN than the guys on the turbobuick site, they get wadded up really easily and are not happy I put a Ford in it, lol.

The engines are all spares right now for the GN as I plan to push the car pretty hard and I, like you, like to have spares around to minimize the downtime. One of them will eventually find its way into one of my foxbodies so I can begin developing a production turbo kit for them as no one makes a true swap in kit form at this point. I also thought about putting one in the 72 F250 I have but I'm just going to put a Holley EFI on it and sell it and put the funds towards other projects instead.
Sponsored