Magnaflow Competition Cat-Back Quad-Tip Exhaust [CJPP Exclusive!]

CJ Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Too many to count!

We are extremely happy to announce that we've teamed up with our friends over at Magnaflow to develop the Competition Cat-Back Quad-Tip Exhaust System for 2015 GT Premium Model Fastback Mustangs! With Magnaflow, you know the build quality and exhaust note will go unmatched with this cat-back.

Available exclusively at CJ Pony Parts, this system from Magnaflow will give your S550 an entirely new personality from race-inspired looks to a highly aggressive sound.

Click HERE to check it out on our website!

Installation & Sound Clip Video: [ame]

Features and Benefits:
- Made From 3" Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Dyno Tested and Proven to Increase both Horsepower and Torque
- 4" Polished Stainless Steel Quad Tips
- 5”x8”x14" Compact Oval Competition Mufflers
- Aggressive Race-Inspired Exhaust Note
- All Welded Construction and Built To Last
- Includes All Necessary Clamps and Hangers

*Specifically designed for premium GT Fastback models ONLY.
*Requires Roush Quad Tip Valance for Installation (NOT Included).

Please Note: This exhaust will NOT fit convertibles due to the extra bracing around the rear suspension. CJ's removed that bracing on our convertible project car, so that's why it's able to fit in the pictures below.

Sponsored

Last edited:

jkstang78

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Uhmmm last thing says won't fit convertibles. But you show the kit on a convertible. Am i missing something?

OP
OP
CJ Pony

CJ Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Too many to count!
Uhmmm last thing says won't fit convertibles. But you show the kit on a convertible. Am i missing something?
Technically, it won't fit. The reason being that the convertibles have extra bracing in the rear that won't allow the larger diameter piping to fit. So, if convertible owners are comfortable with removing that extra bracing like we did with our CJ project car, then they can use this kit as well!

Super Werty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP GT
so kinda off topic, but I noticed the diff pumpkin on this car has no rust on it. Almost looks like it's made of aluminum. Is that factory?

OP
OP
CJ Pony

CJ Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Too many to count!
so kinda off topic, but I noticed the diff pumpkin on this car has no rust on it. Almost looks like it's made of aluminum. Is that factory?
Yes, it is factory. I'm not entirely sure what the material is, but I do know it's different from the S197s - clearly because those gained surface rust pretty quick off the bat. I'll have to look into that for you.
Sponsored