Fx2beast

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford f150 2019 mustang gt
I found a factory pull off for 850.00. I just need to order a few other parts and have it painted.
Did it even bolt up without any modifying? Heard they don't bolt right up.
Sponsored

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 HP
Yes it bolts right up, have to change out the fender well liners though and under belly tray.

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 HP
Edit - and convert to 15-17 turn signals unless you used the Shelby one which are 1k

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Interesting!!!
That's the beauty of this aftermarket mach 1 bumper,. No need to change lights and also even would have had to change the wiring harness or mod it to work properly with a 15-17 parking lamp if using the factory take off

Sponsored

OP
OP
Fx2beast

Fx2beast

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's the beauty of this aftermarket mach 1 bumper,. No need to change lights and also even would have had to change the wiring harness or mod it to work properly with a 15-17 parking lamp if using the factory take off
Uea that seems like alot of work to save a extra $100. I'm glad I ordered the 777.

Glenn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
19 Roush,21 CFTP GT500,20 Explorer ST,67 Nova
i got my max cooling kit from Roush two days ago and on Tuesday getting my Mach 1 bumper! I'll post some pictures, taking the car apart right now.....

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 HP
My bumper came with lights, Iā€™m going to use the Shelby ones to keep the fogs. They havenā€™t come in yet but I imagine the plug will need a repin.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
I donā€™t know what it is about upbadging, debadging, body modifying, etcā€¦, but if youā€™re gonna do it, do it on a base GT where youā€™re already at a lower cost starting point. If I had a GT and I wanted to modify it cosmetically, Iā€™d personally go with some aftermarket options that were unique. Like others have stated on the bumperā€” I wouldnā€™t want my GT to look like a Mach 1 or a Shelby. I have a Mach 1 for the record. Iā€™m the end, but what makes you happy because found down the road and at your local car meets nobody cares beyond thinking ā€œnice mustang.ā€ šŸ˜‚ Youā€™re in the midst of the Mustang circle jerk here so youā€™re gonna get peoples opinions no matter what you do.
I never got into changing items on cars. I never wanted to be the car at the show that everyone questions ā€œis that a real one? and hear them say ā€œno thatā€™s just something someone stuck onā€. Especially when the real one is 3 cars away.
I thought my 2016 GT with itā€™s unique mods was pretty damn sweet just being itā€™s badass always immaculate self.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Fx2beast

Fx2beast

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Fx2beast, any update on the unboxing or install?
Yea I was going to drop a unboxing vid but I'm going to piece it with the install. The bumper is with me. Waiting for my appointment with my paint shop.

Keithfro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Yea I was going to drop a unboxing vid but I'm going to piece it with the install. The bumper is with me. Waiting for my appointment with my paint shop.
Got it and that makes sense. Iā€™m pumped to see photos as I think you the first I know off with this bumper. Does the black bottom trim match the original rockers rough plastic?

OP
OP
Fx2beast

Fx2beast

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got it and that makes sense. Iā€™m pumped to see photos as I think you the first I know off with this bumper. Does the black bottom trim match the original rockers rough plastic?
No the bottom doesn't match. The paint shop has to paint it to match

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
No the bottom doesn't match. The paint shop has to paint it to match
Is it textured? My body shop would not warranty paint on textured plastic.