Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
I've had some requests on pricing for Mach 1s. I'm happy to provide quotes on Retail orders. Regardless of where you end up purchasing your Mach 1. Really straight forward I'll send you a copy of the WBDO order summary with MSRP, invoice pricing and your final sale price.

We've been very fortunate getting Mach 1s scheduled for production. Ford announced this wholesale they are not filling stock units because retail demand has been high enough to fill their production allotment.

For those who are not familiar we're a dealership in Iowa about 30 minutes from the Des Moines airport. Locally owned and operated.

Thanks!
Sponsored

faser

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
scott
Vehicle(s)
mustang/cadillac
Invoice minus 2%?
So you are going to be roughly 7% under full MSRP?

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Can you explain this better, I don't understand?
"Ford announced this wholesale they are not filling stock units because retail demand has been high enough to fill their production allotment."

Also, I have an order being built first week of March for MSRP deal at my local dealer.
If you are 7% under, I'd gladly bail on my order and order from you?

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
"Ford announced this wholesale they are not filling stock units because retail demand has been high enough to fill their production allotment."

Also, I have an order being built first week of March for MSRP deal at my local dealer.
Sounds like Ford is building customer ordered cars and not cars that dealers order to put on the lot. Get your order in with Zach ASAP. I’ve talked to a lot of dealers and no one has matched his pricing. Buying a Mach through anyone else is just throwing money away.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Invoice minus 2%?
So you are going to be roughly 7% under full MSRP?

Here is an example of a "base" 700A Mach 1.

MSRP is $55,510
Invoice is $52,861
Sale price of $51,775

So in that case above about 6.7% under MSRP. The discount percentage gets close to 7% with more options added.

Attachments

Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang

@Atlas1 got it right. Demand is high enough that they are only building Retail orders with customer's names on it. They aren't building stock units. We have had great luck getting things scheduled, but it may take a little while because of high customer demand.

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Zach, Can you give me a quote for the following-
Black Mach1
700a
Auto 10spd
red calipers
wheel upgrade
Thanks

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Zach, Can you give me a quote for the following-
Black Mach1
700a
Auto 10spd
red calipers
wheel upgrade
Thanks
Attached

Sale price would be $54,060
Our doc fee is $180 and temp tag fee of $45 for out of state purchases. No other charges, fees, etch, security, or other stuff.

Attachments

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Attached

Sale price would be $54,060
Our doc fee is $180 and temp tag fee of $45 for out of state purchases. No other charges, fees, etch, security, or other stuff.
Thanks Zach, this has me really rethinking my purchase as $4000 is a lot of money.
If I placed an order next week, any idea of eta?

SmokinAces

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Hey Zach, would you happen to have someone lined up for possible shipping? This is good news for anyone on the fence.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Hey Zach, would you happen to have someone lined up for possible shipping? This is good news for anyone on the fence.

uship.com is a great resouce. I've shipped two 2003 Cobras with that personally and its been smooth. It shops different transports for you.

John Houseman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
1969 Cougar Convertible, 2000 F-250, 2013 F-150, 2020 F-150 PREVIOUSLY Owned 1982 Mustaang GT, 1986 Mustang GT, 2005 Mustang V-6, 2005 Mustang GT, 2005 Mustang GT Convertible, 2008 Shelby GT500,
I've had some requests on pricing for Mach 1s. I'm happy to provide quotes on Retail orders. Regardless of where you end up purchasing your Mach 1. Really straight forward I'll send you a copy of the WBDO order summary with MSRP, invoice pricing and your final sale price.

We've been very fortunate getting Mach 1s scheduled for production. Ford announced this wholesale they are not filling stock units because retail demand has been high enough to fill their production allotment.

For those who are not familiar we're a dealership in Iowa about 30 minutes from the Des Moines airport. Locally owned and operated.

Thanks!
Between the Bronco's and the Mach 1's your dealership is starting a new trend. You may become the largest dealership in the USA with these pricing methods. All about volume. Thank You!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Thanks Zach, this has me really rethinking my purchase as $4000 is a lot of money.
If I placed an order next week, any idea of eta?
One was scheduled two weeks ago for a build on the week of March 22nd, One scheduled this last week for a in the week of April 5th. Usually they will show up within 30 days of the build date, dependent upon how many transports they have lined up.

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
One was scheduled two weeks ago for a build on the week of March 22nd, One scheduled this last week for a in the week of April 5th. Usually they will show up within 30 days of the build date, dependent upon how many transports they have lined up.
When did those people place the order?
I placed mine back in mid October to get March build date

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
When did those people place the order?
I placed mine back in mid October to get March build date
My order through Zach got picked up by Ford on Jan 15th and scheduled for production the week of March 29th. The estimated build date is way sooner than I would have guessed but I’ll get to enjoy the whole summer with it so no complaints
Sponsored