Sponsored

Mach 1 For Sale

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
and two of them (2023 models) are listed at $3500 OFF sticker, was $4k off a few days ago…. 2022 Model is only $1500 off…
with 'tax season' in play the advertised discounts got reduced. Doesn't remotely mean that's the floor though. I would stand for 'invoice' or lower. The '22 pricing is an website anomaly, they'll nego.

Waldorf Ford is a decent enough place. Though their "take it or leave it" is a LOT stronger than Ourisman. They had a 2yr left over they refused to do below invoice on (to me). Ourisman bailed them out by buying it from them for invoice as part of a large unit acquisition (broncos and such) and then Ourisman found a guy from Herndon who wanted to pay MSRP for the yellow EB/HPP.

Most dealers are stupid. they are wed to the notion that they HAVE to make money on every damn unit instead of doing any deal that will get an albatross off their books.

Last edited:

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chaz
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500, Performance Blue, Black stripes
Thanks Guys - I just bought the White 6 banger w/the HP pack from Ourisman added to my stable as soon as she shows up at the Dealer yippppppppeeeeeeeee ...đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť
got $4K off sticker - cause all the dumb asses want the S650

🤣🤣🤣

As Ive mentioned before Ourisman in Manassas VA has 3 Mach 1’s and two of them (2023 models) are listed at $3500 OFF sticker, was $4k off a few days ago…. 2022 Model is only $1500 off….They do have a high processing fee but no other bs fees or required items like Vin Etching, Pin Stripes, GPS trackers, or $600 Tinted Windows.

https://www.ourismanfordofmanassas.com/new-inventory/index.htm?compositeType=new&make=Ford&model=Mustang&trim=Mach 1

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
Man that is pretty crazy! My 21 FJG was 61,900 MSRP. Opted for 10R80, Handling package, Elite Package and was hardly any more than this one and the FJG color has an addon price too!

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
Best deal I ever got on a vehicle was from Criswell Chevy in Thurmont MD on a 2015 Silverado. $54K sticker and got it for $41K in Nov 2015. Well worth the 3-1/2 hr drive.
Seems like that’s their thing. They are doing sticker on C8 orders

Sponsored

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chaz
Vehicle(s)
ok - so this is all your taste only - but here’s what I can report out by my taste and seat of the pant’s performance and why I just bought another Mach 1…

So after having a 2021 GT500 and a 2021 Mach 1 - then going to a 2023 C8 Z51 and 2022 Camaro 2SS 1 LE …. Seriously the Ford Performance is far superior Chevrolet C8 is a very nice car but not for 87K sorry, the Camaro is a big win but only in the 1LE package.

For the money Mach 1 is a serialized car that has just gone dark - and never to return, it’s tune-able and prolly one of If not the only best bang for your buck in a non aspirated Coupe that will appreciate in value …

Seems like that’s their thing. They are doing sticker on C8 orders

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
ok - so this is all your taste only - but here’s what I can report out by my taste and seat of the pant’s performance and why I just bought another Mach 1…

So after having a 2021 GT500 and a 2021 Mach 1 - then going to a 2023 C8 Z51 and 2022 Camaro 2SS 1 LE …. Seriously the Ford Performance is far superior Chevrolet C8 is a very nice car but not for 87K sorry, the Camaro is a big win but only in the 1LE package.

For the money Mach 1 is a serialized car that has just gone dark - and never to return, it’s tune-able and prolly one of If not the only best bang for your buck in a non aspirated Coupe that will appreciate in value …
Wow, you went full-circle. So your verdict is Mach 1 because it’s tune-able and the best value?

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chaz
Vehicle(s)
among other things - đź‘Ť if you don't believe me I will post pics ...-just sayin'

joe603

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium PP
The black M1 is nice!

Sponsored

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP

So you are stating a bloated over weight Mach-1 is better than a mid engine, lighter faster car performance wise? Maybe day to day if it be a daily. Maybe if you feel the need to add power to go faster, but a mid engine base car that clicks off 2.9 0-60's doesn't NEED more. And if you do, there always is the zo6.
Problem is the FORD DEALERS and their ATM's om mach-1's till lately.
The Mach-1 I looked at was 62k +12k atm's. the c8 z51, in extra cost red metallic and a few other options was 88565.00 .
If the other buyer falls through, I'l be a happy boy. as I don't want to have to wait till 2024.

arigr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 eco pp mustang
Thanks Guys - I just bought the White 6 banger w/the HP pack from Ourisman added to my stable as soon as she shows up at the Dealer yippppppppeeeeeeeee ...đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť
got $4K off sticker - cause all the dumb asses want the S650

🤣🤣🤣
i was unaware that mustangs still had a 6 cyl option but if you got a good deal on it you may want to consider it "collectible"

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
So you are stating a bloated over weight Mach-1 is better than a mid engine, lighter faster car performance wise? Maybe day to day if it be a daily. Maybe if you feel the need to add power to go faster, but a mid engine base car that clicks off 2.9 0-60's doesn't NEED more. And if you do, there always is the zo6.
Problem is the FORD DEALERS and their ATM's om mach-1's till lately.
The Mach-1 I looked at was 62k +12k atm's. the c8 z51, in extra cost red metallic and a few other options was 88565.00 .
If the other buyer falls through, I'l be a happy boy. as I don't want to have to wait till 2024.
The C8 is quicker, no doubt. Doesn't it even beat the GT500 around track? Maybe he just likes the 6 speed in the Mach 1? 🤷‍♂️ I sure do :)

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
The C8 is quicker, no doubt. Doesn't it even beat the GT500 around track? Maybe he just likes the 6 speed in the Mach 1? 🤷‍♂️ I sure do :)
One over heats after a few laps the other one does not. So there is that also.
Sponsored