Sponsored

Mach 1 For Sale

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
For this one, I think people may be having a hard time with base cloth seats at that price. Could also be the color and that its a non-HP.

Now is an excellent time to be shopping for a new Mach 1. Still quite a few available, 2024 model on the horizon, and dealers are willing to deal.

When I shopped around in February, a local dealership had a leftover '22 loaded manual FJG with handling package marked down to $60k. I inquired but they really low-balled me on my trade so I guess that's how they were trying to make up. I ended up with the following deal: 13 months old Mach 1 with 2k miles for $5k under sticker and $3k more for my trade than any other dealer was willing to give me. And I got the spec I really wanted. Would have ordered the car the same way.

I have a feeling the Mach 1 is overlooked a little. Like oh its a GT with decals and a different front for $60k - no thanks. I bought mine slightly used and it had been sitting at the dealership since September '22, so about 5 months. Traded in my '19 Bullitt and they sold it within 1 week, which really surprised me as the Bullitt really is the car that is a GT with an appearance package.