2021 Mach 1 Chassis M1908

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach M5413
The "premium" floor mats are a joke and Ford should be ashamed. The floor mats on my 2016 Mazda MX-5 were of much better quality.

That being said, I didn't dwell on it long as I immediately switched them out for the OEM all-weather ones, which are overpriced for what they are (and again the OEM Mazda all-weather are better), but they get the job done and aren't bad.

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
The "premium" floor mats are a joke and Ford should be ashamed.
I agree, I don't like the quality of this velour much either. I'll go with custom made high quality short-cut velour mats in the spring or so. Hope they'll stitch Mach 1 logo on them too.

Last edited:

Rynoe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1 Premium, 6spd, GBM, chas N0121
Haha you got me there! I did get this car to add on to it! šŸ˜

I never was good at upholstery work and definitely donā€™t want to start now on this car lol

Itā€™s been posted elsewhere on this forum but the Ford PN is MR3Z-6313086-AA. TBH I'm debating on these or the "Ford Performance" ones which have subtle stitching.
So I decided on these. I kind of thought the Door sill would look redundant and I would be scared to scuff up the ā€œMach 1ā€ patch with dirty shoes. To each their own though! I donā€™t think you can make a wrong choice with floor mats šŸ˜†

289F703D-ADAC-46B0-8851-E24F83047CD3.jpeg

Sponsored

Rynoe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GT vert A10 / 23 Mach 1 A10 / 23 Mach 1 Tremec
Just a quick FYI on floor mats if you have gargantuan feet like me, namely 14Es. I installed my usual Weather Tech liners only to find that my heel dragged across the top of them making left foot clutch and brake action awkward. Additionally my big shoes were overlapping clutch and brake pedals causing unexpected excitement at times. My solution was to retain the stock plain mats and buy a pair of those wimpy looking skinny driving moccasins. Look pretty silly on me but they help.

Nittany_Hawk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Just a quick FYI on floor mats if you have gargantuan feet like me, namely 14Es. I installed my usual Weather Tech liners only to find that my heel dragged across the top of them making left foot clutch and brake action awkward. Additionally my big shoes were overlapping clutch and brake pedals causing unexpected excitement at times. My solution was to retain the stock plain mats and buy a pair of those wimpy looking skinny driving moccasins. Look pretty silly on me but they help.
I had the same problem with the Ford All Weather ones. My heel would catch when engaging the clutch if I was wearing boots, regardless of type. I haven't switched back, just have to switch to civies and running shoes before I drive now.

comptech87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Eruption Green
I just switched to TuxMats and they are great!

biminiLX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 and a few others
The "premium" floor mats are a joke and Ford should be ashamed. The floor mats on my 2016 Mazda MX-5 were of much better quality.

That being said, I didn't dwell on it long as I immediately switched them out for the OEM all-weather ones, which are overpriced for what they are (and again the OEM Mazda all-weather are better), but they get the job done and aren't bad.
This.
ā€˜22 GT500 and ā€˜23 Mach 1 HP both come with cheaper than cheap rental car mats.
Itā€™s the huge miss on the small subtleties that makes me remember itā€™s still ā€˜just a Mustangā€™.
Sadly Ford just doesnā€™t seem to realize that when you spend $65-95k on a vehicle a subtle change to the floor mats actually make the paying customers feel like theyā€™re getting more value.
That said, none of us bought these for the floor mats but itā€™s still a part of the car that makes an impact on the use and appearance.
I personally like the Ford performance mats.
-J

Sponsored

BabyDoc1012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Sierra, ā€˜21 Expedition, ā€˜22 Mach 1
I have WeatherTevch mats like them a lot

Rynoe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
Nice wheels, sir. Factory?
Yeah those are factory. I had alot of things come up but I plan on changing them out for Handling pack wheels soon.

mustangman02232

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger, 1990 Ford F-350, 1997 kenworth
No logo on mine, but I replaced them with weather techs

Roady68

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
23 Mach 1 Eruption Green, 6 spd, '69 Road Runner
I purchased some off an ebay site that had Mach 1 logo. I think the optional floor mats, are really just floor mats. Most cars don't come with any. But I agree, Mach 1 mats would have been better.
Sponsored